Meguiar's Soft Buff DA Foam Finishing Disc
- High quality finishing disc to remove light imperfects and leave behind an amazing finish!
- Low operating temperature and clarity when used with your favorite finishing polish
- Thin 17.5mm disc design
- Recommended on the MT300 or any other DA Polisher
- Perfect fit on the Soft Buff DA Backing Plate
- Product Codes: DFF5, DFF6
- Read full description
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 1 ratings
Packages That Include This Item
Product DescriptionThe Meguiar's Soft Buff DA Foam Finishing Disc will help you remove light imperfections safely and easily. Pair it with your favorite finishing polish (i.e. Meguiar's M205) and you will be left with a beautiful finish! These Foam Discs allow for better power transfer from the tool to the paint. What does that mean for you? More cut and a smoother feel through your DA polisher! These new finishing pads are discs, not pads! This thin 17.5mm disc design allows for a lower operating temperature and a much smoother and easier feel through the machine. This allows you to end up with less haze left behind and excellent results with a finishing disc! The clarity of the paint when used with a finishing polish is amazing. These pads work great on any DA Polisher, however Meguiar's really recommends using them on the MT300 Dual Action Polisher with the Soft Buff DA Backing Plate for best results.
From The Label
- Improved foam technology cuts through moderate surface defects with no swirls
- Low profile for optimized performance
- Advanced cutting and finishing results from increased disc and tool efficiency
- For use with Dual Polisher and DBP5 backing plate
Directions for Better Performance
- Center the disc on the backing plate.
- Keep the disc flat to the surface.
- Clean disc frequently by machine washing, using a nylon bristle brush or microfiber towel.
- To prevent contamination, store pads in re-sealable bag when not in use.
Reviewed by John M. on 3/26/2020
Would they buy this item again? Yes
I like the thin low profile design. Seems to spin easier and with less chance to drag on corners. I use it mainly to apply sealants and so far the thin design seems to help in cleaning the pad too.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought