P&S Extractor Shampoo
- Pair this concentrated shampoo with your extractor
- Clean various carpet and upholstery surfaces
- 2 ounces of shampoo per gallon of water
- Product Code: G2001
- Read full description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe P&S Extractor Shampoo is a concentrated shampoo designed to work with virtually all extractors on the market. Extractors are a great tool for removing tough stains and dirt from your interior surfaces, but an extractor alone will not be able to give you the high-quality results you desire. With just 2 ounces of Extractor Shampoo per gallon of water, you will be able to break down dirt and grime quickly, leaving your carpets and upholstery in like-new condition. The foam-free formula allows this cleaner to work with many different extractor brands and the pH neutral formula is safe on various carpet materials and colors. Extractor Shampoo contains naturally occurring color brighteners that work with the fibers of your carpet and upholstery to greatly increase the definition of the fiber colors after cleaning which makes them look amazing. It is formulated with fresh scents that will leave your carpet, upholstery, and entire interior with a pleasant, long-lasting smell. Pair the P&S Extractor Shampoo with your extractor!
From The Label
- For use through carpet extractors
- Foam free 60-1 concentrate
- Contains color brighteners
- Fresh scented
- Safe for use on all carpets and upholstery
A foam free, 60 to 1 concentrate (2 ounces per gallon of water), rug and upholstery cleaner for use with carpet extraction machines. Extractor Shampoo is safe on all colors and pH balanced for use on all carpet materials. Simply mix Extractor Shampoo with water and add to solution tank of your extractor machine. USe Enviro Clean to pre-spot carpets in areas of heavily concentrated dirt or grease prior to shampooing.
- Prior to carpet shampooing dry brush and vacuum carpet/cloth to remove dirt and debris.
- Pre-treat stains with Enviro Clean diluted 8 to 1 and for heavy grease spots use Terminator.
- Add 2 ounces of Extractor Shampoo per gallon of water to the solution tank.
- Mix solution thoroughly and begin shampooing.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!