P&S Play Maker
- Polish and protect with one formula!
- Safely removes light swirls and other imperfections
- Infused with Bead Maker!
- Dust Free/Easy Removal
- Product Code: B210Q
- Read full description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe P&S Play Maker allows you to perform two detailing steps at the same time, saving you valuable detailing time! P&S took the correction power of a polish and infused it with the protection and hydrophobic properties of the popular Bead Maker. The high-quality formula packs a punch with the micro abrasive technology that safely and easily removes light to medium imperfections, swirl marks, light scratches, oxidation and more. At the same time you are leaving behind a layer of protection that will look fantastic! Whatever your polishing media, buffer or hand, dual-action, rotary or even forced rotation, the Play Maker is a breeze to use. The long working time and dust free formula increase polishing results in fewer passes than many comparable products. Stop wasting time, combine detailing steps and polish while you protect with the P&S Play Maker!
From The Label
- Paint Polish & Protection
- Removes Moderate Imperfections
- Dust Free Easy Removal
- One Step All In One
- For Use By Hand Or Machine
Play Maker - All In One Polish & Protectant features micro abrasive technology that removes swirl marks, light scratches, paint imperfections and mild oxidation producing a bright paint finish. In one step Play Maker polishes and protects paint. Play Maker is formulated to work by hand or rotary, dual, or forced action machines. Play Maker is a dust free extremely easy to use product for use by both professionals and enthusiasts.
- Wash the entire vehicle prior to beginning the polishing process. If necessary clay the surface of the paint.
- Select your desired tool and pad combination for polishing.
- Apply a small amount of Play Maker to the paint surface or pad and begin the paint correction process. Use light to medium pressure to produce bright finish. Work a 2' x 2' area or smaller and apply sufficient product to lubricate and provide sufficient cleaning.
- Take your time and repeat the process over the entire paint surface. Inspect paint thoroughly to make sure all optimum results have been achieved and polish to a bright finish using a quality microfiber towel.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!