P&S Wipe N Shine
Add 2 to Cart
($0.75 / oz)
($0.35 / oz)
- Restore and protect tires and trim pieces
- Revives dull, faded rubber, plastics, and vinyl pieces
- Thick gel formula
- Leaves behind a non greasy satin finish
- Product Codes: CW300P, L3001
- Read full description
Product DescriptionThe P&S Wipe N Shine is a gel based dressing designed to help you restore your tires to a nice matte finish! Grey or dull looking tires next to freshly polished paint takes away from the overall look of your vehicle. This however can be easily fixed with a tire dressing! The P&S Wipe N Shine is a unique gel dressing that can be applied in both dry and wet conditions. To apply Wipe N Shine, simply wipe onto your tire and observe the instant gloss applied to the area. You can use a traditional tire applicator or a brush. Apply this dressing to your tires, exterior trim and interior vinyl and rubber surfaces. The thick gel formula stays in place during use and does not accumulate on the ground or run off the trim pieces being applied to. Protect and restore your trim pieces with P&S Wipe N Shine!
From The Label
- Unique gel formula
- Instant performance
- Excellent on tires and exterior trim
- Works on wet or dry tires
- No sprayer required
- Reduced product usage
"Wipe N Shine" features new technology originally formulated for use in industrial car wash environments. This new technology has proven to be the exterior and interior dressing of the future. This unique gel dressing may be applied in both dry and wet conditions. No need to use troublesome sprayers. To apply Wet N Shine simply wipe on and observe the instant gloss that gets better before your eyes. When used as a tire dressing Wipe N Shine stays in place and does not accumulate on the ground. Use Wipe N Shine to dress tires, exterior trim and interior vinyl and rubber.
- Apply Wipe N Shine by hand using a common household sponge dampened with water.
- Apply one ounce of Wipe N Shine to the applicator pad and wipe on tire surface.
- Wring water out of applicator pad between vehicles to ensure proper concentration of product.
Important: Do not apply an excessive amount of dressing to the tire surface. Wipe down tire surface after applying dressing. Dressing that slings off the tire surface may carry materials that stain plastic moldings and trim.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought