Shine Supply Carpet Cleaner - 128 oz
($1.12 / oz)
($0.27 / oz)
- Quickly cleans carpet and upholstery surfaces
- Citrus based and safe for various cleaning jobs
- Can be diluted 3:1 and 4:1
- Product Codes: PR-CARC16C, PR-CARCLEGC
- Read full description
Product DescriptionThe Shine Supply Carpet Cleaner is an all around carpet and upholstery cleaner for a safe and effective cleaning process! No matter if you are working on interior vehicle surfaces, or spot treating carpets in your home, this carpet cleaner will make quick work of dirt, grime and everyday stains. The high quality formula is citrus based and low foaming, so you will see no residue left behind and allows you to use this cleaner by hand, or with your carpet extractor. To apply, spray directly on the area to be cleaned, scrub with our carpet or upholstery brush, and allow the product to dwell for 3-5 minutes before wiping up with a clean microfiber towel. You can dilute to various levels for your cleaning process, but Shine Supply recommends 4:1 for general light or medium duty cleaning and 3:1 for any heavy cleaning. Once finished, your interior will feel plush, look rejuvenated, and smell refreshed. Take your interior cleaning to the next level with Shine Supply Carpet Cleaner!
From The Label
Natural citrus solvent and advanced cleaner agents make cleaning your carpet, floor mats, and upholstery a breeze. Unlike other carpet cleaners and all-purpose cleaners, Carpet Cleaner doesn't leave behind any residue or chemical like odors. Your interior will be plush, rejuvenated, and smell refreshing.
- Dilute 3:1 using a Shine Supply 32oz spray bottle.
- Shake well.
- Pre-spray heavily soiled areas.
- Let isolated areas dwell for 1-2 minutes.
- Come back and spray the entire area you wish to clean.
- Towel/brush method: Agitate with a scrub brush.
- After your brush work, come back with a clean microfiber towel and scrub your carpet and upholster. This will ensure all the soil and grime is lifted from the surface. Repeat with a clean towel if needed.
- Steam cleaner/extractor method: After pre-treating with Carpet Cleaner, proceed with steam cleaning or extractor.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought