3M Headlight Restoration Kit
- Restore headlights to like new condition with ease
- Remove yellowing, cloudiness, oxidation, and fine scratches from headlights
- Drive safe with optically clear headlights
- Includes everything you need in one great kit
- This kit can be applied entirely by hand
- $5 mail-in rebate for a limited-time only!
- Product Code: 39084
- Read full description
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 1 ratings
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe 3M Headlight Restoration Kit is a simple five step process that restores clarity to headlights that are yellowed, hazy, or dull. This process is quick and easy and done entirely by hand, no tools required. Today's headlight lenses are primarily a hard plastic, unlike the glass headlights used decades ago. Over time the lens is susceptible to turning yellow and cloudy, which reduces the amount of light illuminating the road and reduces your visibility. Outside of buying new headlights polishing and sanding is the only way to safely restore the clarity to the headlight lenses. Even lights just several years old can often benefit from this treatment and this is where the 3M Headlight Restoration Kit comes in handy! This kit consists of two sanding steps, two refining steps, and then a polishing step, it is that easy! WIth a little elbow grease each step makes the lights look more optically clear so your lights are reaching their full potential again and you can drive safe. Restoring your cloudy headlights has never been easier and anyone can use this kit. Don't drive around with dull headlights instead have them looking new again with the 3M Headlight Restoration Kit!
- 1x Orange Foam Pad with Hookit (aka Hook and Loop) Attachment
- 6x Gold (P500 Grit) Abrasive Discs 3"
- 4x White (P800 Grit) Abrasive Discs 3"
- 1x Green/Gray (P1000) Abrasive Discs 3"
- 1x Green/Gray (P3000) Abrasive Discs 3"
- 2x 3M Rubbing Compound 1 oz
- Step by Step Directions
Get a $5 rebate when you purchase this kit between 3/1/14 and 5/31/14! See the rebate form below for more details.
Reviewed by William K. on 3/31/2014
Would they buy this item again? Yes
This is the only kit you need to buy. I used this on an 01 Cummins with very "old" headlights. Following the instructions EXACTLY, it came out beautifully. Like brand new headlights.