3M Rubber Sanding Block
- Wrap your sand paper around the 3M Sanding Block for consistent pressure
- Save time while improving results
- Hidden spikes secure sand paper in place when sanding
- Product Code: 03148
- Read full description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe 3M Sanding Block allows you to wrap a piece of sand paper around the block so you can easily apply even pressure throughout the sanding process! Even pressure helps you get a smooth and even finish while removing deeper imperfections in your paint, headlights, etc. A hand application can cause uneven marks where the pressure from fingers is seen which will cause more work during the next steps. Instead this flat block eliminates this possible issue so you do less work overall. To use this tool simply lift the flap on one end to expose the metal spikes. Place sandpaper between the flap and spikes, press the flap down to perforate and secure the sandpaper, wrap the sandpaper around the block and secure the other end under the opposite flap! This secure hold on the sandpaper will allow the sandpaper to stay in place without moving around, making the sanding process a breeze! Without this tool you'll often feel the sand paper sliding around, folding up, etc. which slows you down and negatively impacts your results. So if you are looking to achieve great results while sanding pick up your own 3M Sanding Block, you're going to love this tool!
From The Label
- Use with 3 2/3 in x 9 in (9.3 cm x 22.8 cm) sandpaper sheet, or 9 in x 11 in sheet (22.8 cm x 28 cm) cut to size 2 3/4 in x 9 in (6.9 cm x 22.8 cm)
- Comfortable fit for fast, easy sanding by hand
- Lift flap on one end of sanding block to expose metal spikes. Place sandpaper, abrasive side out, between flap and spikes. Use caution as metal spikes are sharp.
- Press flap down to perforate and secure sandpaper.
- Wrap sandpaper around bottom of block and repeat steps 1 and 2 at the other end of the block, keeping the sandpaper taut.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!