Chemical Guys Lightning Fast Carpet Stain Extractor
($0.56 / oz)
($0.27 / oz)
- Cleans interior surfaces quickly and easily!
- Removes stains from coffee, mud, dirt, juice, wine, etc.
- Cleans fabrics, door panels, etc. and leaves behind a fresh scent
- Use as stand-alone cleaner or as pre-treatment for carpet extractor
- Product Codes: SPI_191_16, SPI_191
- Read full description
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 2 ratings
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe Chemical Guys Lightning Fast Carpet Stain Extractor will help you clean your carpets in a flash! Your car is one of the highest traffic areas in your life, just think of how often you get in and out of your car each and every day. Your normal usage on the same exact areas day after day causes you to add a great deal of outside contamination to the interior of your vehicle. On top of that, how often do you drive with the windows down, eat in your car, spill a drink, or if something was on the bottom of your shoes or clothes and gets smeared on the carpets? It is really easy to see how the interior of all of our vehicles can quickly become dirty, however most of this dirt and grime can generally be removed with a good brush and vacuum, but what if it can not? What if you have ugly stains and spots that are giving you trouble when trying to remove them?
The Chemical Guys Lightning Fast Carpet Stain Extractor is the strong spot and stain remover that you will be looking to grab off your detailing product shelf! What Chemical Guys is calling a "hyper-cleaning" formula, will rapidly and thoroughly remove stubborn stains from fabrics, upholstery, door panels, carpets, and headliners with ease. Simply use only 2 - 3 sprays on light stains, agitate, then wipe away. For any heavier set in stains, use 3 or more sprays, scrub with a high quality brush, then use a hot water extractor for a deep and thorough cleaning. When finished you will be amazed at how great the carpet looks. Stains from coffee, mud, dirt, juice, wine, grease, oils, and pets will disappear before your eyes! And even better yet, special enzymes in the formula will target any foul odors and remove them while you remove the stain. Lightning Fast is concentrated and can be diluted up to 20:1 with distilled water. Have any spills and stains in the house? You can use this product to clean up your home as well! If you are looking for a clean, fresh smelling interior surface, the Chemical Guys Lightning Fast Carpet Stain Extractor is the product you have been looking for!
- Vacuum area to remove any loose dirt and contamination
- Dilute 1 part product to 20 parts water, or as desired
- Spray onto desired surface
- Let dwell for 10-60 seconds
- Agitate gently with a brush
- Blot and wipe area dry with towel
- Dry vacuum area to remove particles that may have loosened while cleaning
From The Label
Chemical Guys Lightning Fast Carpet & Upholstery Staine Extractor is th emost powerful cleaning solution to remove stubborn stains from carpet, upholstery, fabric, and much more. The unique formula contains powerful cleaning agents that attack stains, grease, dirt, and grime easily and quickly to eliminate the need for vigorous scrubbing. Lightning Fast Extractor is so versatile that there are three ways of using this product - sprayed on and wipes off, brushed in and vacuumed out, or it can be used with leading extractor machines for superior results. Clean your interior carpet, upholstery, fabric, and more with Chemical Guys Lightning fast Stain Extractor.
- Shake well
- Dilute as desired, but recommended dilution is 20:1
- Vacuum the area to remove any loose dirt and debris
- Spray product on surface to be cleaned
- Agitate area gently with a brush
- Blot and wipe area dry with a premium microfiber cloth
- Vaccuum or use extractor for superior results.
- For better results, use our Chemical Guys fabric Guard to make sure the treated surface is protected from spills.
Reviewed by Steven W. on 9/17/2016
Would they buy this item again? Yes
Has a good smell, but 16oz bottle it comes in makes it impossible to dilute (not DI's fault). The cap is non-removable unless you ruin the sprayer. I will probably buy again but this time 1 gallon so I can properly dilute.
Reviewed by Clinton W. on 9/14/2016
Would they buy this item again? Yes
Seems to work well. It smells much better than most other upholstery stain removers we've used.