Complete Detailing Starter Kit
Learn more about these products
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 2 ratings
Included in This Package
Here's a little more information about each of the items included in the Complete Detailing Starter Kit. You can click the link to visit the product page for a full description:
- Porter Cable 7424 XP Random Orbital Buffer - the most popular random orbital polisher amongst enthusiasts and professionals alike
- Meguiar's Synthetic Sealant 2.0 M21 (16 oz) - offers great beading and easy maintenance
- Poorboy's World Natty's Blue Paste Wax (8 oz) - arguably the best value of any carnauba wax on the market
- Poorboy's World HD Aluminum & Metal Polish (16 oz) - metal polish designed to restore the shine on aluminum and metal pieces
- Lake Country Dual Action (DA) Backing Plate (6") - the perfect backing plate to use with your Dual-Action Polishers
- Poorboy's World Leather Stuff (16 oz) - an amazing one step solution for leather. Cleans, lightly conditions, and UV protects!
- DI Microfiber Waffle Weave Drying Towel (36" x 24") - dry your vehicle safely and quickly
- 303 Aerospace Protectant (16 oz) - an excellent UV protectant and dressing for vinyl, leather, rubber and plastic surfaces
- DI Accessories 3.5 Gallon Bucket (Blue) - convenient 3.5 gallon size
- DI Accessories Fine Grade Clay Bar (100 g) - safely remove road grime, brake dust, tar, sap, paint over spray and more
- Meguiar's Ultra Finishing Polish M205 (8 oz) - removes swirls and light imperfections on any type of paint
- Meguiar's Ultra-Cut Compound M105 (8 oz) - very effective polish at cutting through deeper imperfections
- Poorboy's World Bold 'n Bright (16 oz) - water based tire dressing that gets absorbed into your tires and minimizes sling on to your paint
- Lake Country White Polishing Pad (6.5") - helps safely remove minor surface imperfections such as very fine swirls, oxidation, etc.
- Lake Country Orange Light Cutting Pad (6.5") - a light cutting pad designed to remove moderate swirls and scratches with a medium polish
- Lake Country Blue Fine Finishing Pad (6.5") - our softest foam pad, the blue fine finishing pad, designed to apply ultra fine polishes, sealants and liquid waxes
- Grit Guard Grit Guard Insert (BLUE) - a must have for any detailer. Minimize adding imperfections during the wash phase
- Glass Science Glass Scrub (9 oz) - clean stubborn water spots and mineral deposits from your glass using this creme cleanser
- DI Accessories Sheepskin Wash Mitt with thumb - natural fibers create a super soft wash medium to help minimize the possibility adding swirls and other imperfections
- Poorboy's World Spray & Wipe (S&W) (16 oz) - quick and easy waterless wash product for lightly contaminated vehicles, an excellent clay bar lubricant and perfect for quick clean ups
- Chemical Guys Premium Blue Heavy Duty Wheel & Rim Cleaner (16 oz) - powerful and effective wheel cleaner that will dissolve grease without damaging wheels!
- Chemical Guys Maxi Suds II (16 oz) - one of our best selling shampoos, lots of foam, great lubricity, and gentle cleaning power
- Chemical Guys Window Clean (16 oz) - a tint safe window cleaner that cuts through grime and leaves windows streak free
- 303 Spot Cleaner (32 oz) - a great pre-diluted all purpose cleaner for carpets, upholstery, vinyl, rubber, leather, plastic and much more
- Lake Country Blue Grout Sponge - one of the most popular used wash mediums by professional detailers
- DI Microfiber Glass Polishing Towel (Blue) (16" x 16") - the ideal solution for achieving that streak free finish when caring for glass
- DI Microfiber All Purpose Towel Blue (16" x 16") - our most versatile microfiber towel, most commonly used to apply and remove a variety of products
- Lake Country Tire Dressing Applicator - a perfect applicator pad to apply your favorite tire dressing
- DI Microfiber Applicator Pad (Rectangle) - ideal for applying a sealant or wax, can also be used for polishes, glazes and more
- Lake Country Red Foam Applicator Pad - our softest and plushest foam applicator pad that has two distinct sides to apply products with
- Lake Country Snappy Clean Boost Pad Cleaner - a citrus degreaser designed to help release product and contamination from foam pads
- DI Accessories Yellow Foam Applicator Pad - most commonly used for applying polishes, glazes, sealants, and waxes!
This package comes with the pads pictured above, however you can customize your selection by specifying the color and quantity in the "Comments or Special Instructions" field during checkout.
Having trouble deciding what buffer to use? Check out our Buffer Comparison Chart.
If you have questions about this package or any of our products, don't hesitate to Contact Us. We're always happy to help!
Thanks for the fast service!