New Car Care Kit
Learn more about these products
Please note: this product cannot be shipped via air
Included in This Package
Here's a little more information about each of the items included in the New Car Care Kit. You can click the link to visit the product page for a full description:
- Blackfire Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection (16 oz) - a top rated sealant that offers incredible depth, gloss, surface slickness and protection
- Chemical Guys XXX Hardcore Paste Wax (8 oz) - perfect mix of gloss and depth, durability and ease of use
- Poorboy's World Wheel Sealant (8 oz) - properly protect any wheel finish and minimize the amount of brake dust and road contamination
- Leatherique Rejuvenator Oil (8 oz) - restore neglected, faded, or hardened leather
- DI Microfiber Waffle Weave Drying Towel (36" x 24") - dry your vehicle safely and quickly
- Chemical Guys DeCon Pro Iron Remover (16 oz) - removes iron deposits from paint and wheels
- Sonax Wheel Cleaner Full Effect (500 ml) - extra strong wheel cleaner that is very gentle and pH neutral
- P21S Paintwork Cleanser (350 ml) - properly preps your paints surface prior to applying a wax while adding depth and gloss
- Leatherique Prestine Clean (8 oz) - a premium leather cleaner with light conditioners, perfect for cleaning and maintaining leather
- 303 Fabric Guard (16 oz) - protects carpet, canvas and upholstery from staining by repelling liquids
- DI Accessories 3.5 Gallon Bucket (Blue) - convenient 3.5 gallon size
- DI Accessories 3.5 Gallon Bucket (Red) - convenient 3.5 gallon size
- Poorboy's World Bold 'n Bright (16 oz) - water based tire dressing that gets absorbed into your tires and minimizes sling on to your paint
- DI Accessories Fine Grade Clay Bar (100 g) - safely remove road grime, brake dust, tar, sap, paint over spray and more
- Grit Guard Grit Guard Insert (RED) - a must have for any detailer. Minimize adding imperfections during the wash phase
- Grit Guard Grit Guard Insert (BLUE) - a must have for any detailer. Minimize adding imperfections during the wash phase
- Glass Science Glass Renew (8 oz) - removes water spots and mineral deposits
- Chemical Guys Luber (16 oz) - an outstanding clay bar lubricant formulated to work specifically with your clay bar
- Chemical Guys Bare Bones Undercarriage Spray (16 oz) - one of our best trim dressings that brings out a beautiful black factory finish and UV protects!
- Chemical Guys Maxi Suds II (16 oz) - one of our best selling shampoos, lots of foam, great lubricity, and gentle cleaning power
- Glass Science Rain Clear (4 oz) - put your safety first and put the Rain Clear Gel Rain Repellent on your glass today!
- 303 Aerospace Protectant (10 oz) - an excellent UV protectant and dressing for vinyl, leather, rubber and plastic surfaces
- Chemical Guys Window Clean (16 oz) - a tint safe window cleaner that cuts through grime and leaves windows streak free
- 303 Spot Cleaner (32 oz) - a great pre-diluted all purpose cleaner for carpets, upholstery, vinyl, rubber, leather, plastic and much more
- Lake Country Blue Grout Sponge - one of the most popular used wash mediums by professional detailers
- DI Microfiber Glass Polishing Towel (Blue) (16" x 16") - the ideal solution for achieving that streak free finish when caring for glass
- DI Microfiber All Purpose Towel Blue (16" x 16") - our most versatile microfiber towel, most commonly used to apply and remove a variety of products
- Lake Country Tire Dressing Applicator - a perfect applicator pad to apply your favorite tire dressing
- Lake Country Red Foam Applicator Pad - our softest and plushest foam applicator pad that has two distinct sides to apply products with
- DI Accessories Terry Cloth White Applicator - ideal for applying leather care products as well as abrasive polishes
- DI Accessories Wash Bucket Sticker (Grey) - label your Wash bucket with a beautiful DI sticker!
- DI Accessories Rinse Bucket Sticker (Grey) - label your Rinse bucket with a beautiful DI sticker!
If you have questions about this package or any of our products, don't hesitate to Contact Us. We're always happy to help!
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!