Washing and Drying Ultimate Kit
Learn more about these products
Included in This Package
Here's a little more information about each of the items included in the Washing and Drying Ultimate Kit. You can click the link to visit the product page for a full description:
- Gilmour Foamaster II Foam Gun (1/4 Gallon Tank) - helps minimize the addition of new imperfections by softening and separating contaminants before using your mitt
- P21S Total Auto Wash (1000 ml Kit) - degrease nearly any surface safely and effectively
- DI Microfiber Waffle Weave Drying Towel (36" x 24") - dry your vehicle safely and quickly
- DI Accessories Sheepskin Wash Mitt with thumb - natural fibers create a super soft wash medium to help minimize the possibility adding swirls and other imperfections
- DI Accessories 3.5 Gallon Bucket (Blue) - convenient 3.5 gallon size
- DI Accessories 3.5 Gallon Bucket (Red) - convenient 3.5 gallon size
- Chemical Guys Hybrid V7 High Gloss Car Wash Soap (16 oz) - increase shine while cleaning the surface
- Chemical Guys DeCon Pro Iron Remover (16 oz) - removes iron deposits from paint and wheels
- Glass Science Glass Renew (8 oz) - removes water spots and mineral deposits
- Chemical Guys Citrus Wash (16 oz) - ultra concentrated paintwork cleaning shampoo designed to strip off protection to start fresh
- Gilmour Brass Connector High Flow Shut-off Valve - easily kill water flow with a simple twist of a knob instead of walking back to the hose source
- Grit Guard Grit Guard Insert (RED) - a must have for any detailer. Minimize adding imperfections during the wash phase
- Grit Guard Grit Guard Insert (BLUE) - a must have for any detailer. Minimize adding imperfections during the wash phase
- Lake Country Blue Grout Sponge - one of the most popular used wash mediums by professional detailers
- DI Accessories Rinse Bucket Sticker (Grey) - label your Rinse bucket with a beautiful DI sticker!
- DI Accessories Wash Bucket Sticker (Grey) - label your Wash bucket with a beautiful DI sticker!
- DI Accessories Yellow Foam Applicator Pad - most commonly used for applying polishes, glazes, sealants, and waxes!
If you have questions about this package or any of our products, don't hesitate to Contact Us. We're always happy to help!
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!