Gtechniq EXOv2 Ultra Durable Hybrid Coating
- Amazing level of gloss, depth and protection!
- Ultra-hydrophobic, glossy, and slick to the touch
- Lasts up to 2 years!
- Product Codes: EXOv2, EXOv2
- Read full description
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 1 ratings
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe Gtechniq EXOv2 Ultra Durable Hybrid Coating is a semi-permanent paint coating that will protect virtually any surface of your car! EXOv2 is a hybrid formula comprised of two parts, an inorganic base coat and an organic top coat. The base coat is a chemically bonding hard coat that bonds directly to the surface with which it is applied. The top coat is very slick and wet looking. This is what gives you the gloss that everyone loves, but that is not it. This coat is also highly dirt and water repellent! You will be amazed at how glossy, slick to the touch and ultra-hydrophobic this coating is. Water will bead up in small drops and run off your paint with ease! This coating stands up to UV rays and everyday elements for up to 2 years! EXOv2 can be used on all painted surfaces including clear coat, matte finishes, enamel, single stage paint, wheels, chrome, and stainless parts and trim. Protect your paint with ease with the Gtechniq EXOv2 Ultra Durable Hybrid Coating!
- EXOv2 can be applied as a standalone sealant or as a top layer for Gtechniq C1 Crystal Lacquer (for best results, apply C1 Crystal Lacquer as a base coat for easy to mark and dark paints)
- When applying over C1, this should be done between 3 and 12 hours after completing the C1 application, depending on the environment temperature and conditions
- Use at least two clean microfiber towels when stacking with C1
- Ensure that the vehicle is out of direct sunlight but warmer than 40 degrees F, is completely dry, and will stay dry for at least 3 hours after application
- Remove all blemishes from vehicle's paintwork
- Wipe down all surfaces using PW Panel Wipe and a clean microfiber towel (Note: if used over a freshly applied coating of C1 this step is not recommended)
- Put on the rubber gloves provided
- Fold the microfiber cloth into a small square
- Tip several drops of EXOv2 onto micro-suede cloth
- Spread the coating over an entire panel ensuring full coverage (Note: in warmer environments work in smaller sections)
- Fold the first MF cloth twice to form a square. Spread and remove most of the residue using a light touch to avoid any marring of the surface
- Use the second folded cloth to remove all remaining residues. To ensure all excess residue is removed, inspect each panel from direct and oblique angles, also, try to use bright, but flat lighting.
- Once vehicle is coated, repeat for a second coat
- Allow the coating to cure for at least 3 hours
- EXOv2 can be over-coated with other products, but please note the surface performance effects of this product will be present rather than the effects of EXOv2
Reviewed by Joe W. on 10/26/2013
Would they buy this item again? Yes
Amazing products...I've used 22ple which I love, but this great for a new car detail because you can use this on everything.i used the G1 on the glass, but when I got my charger, I put this on everything as recommended by Gtechniq...paint, plastic trim, wheels, exhaust tips. I started using a MF applicator, seems to go on more consistent IMO, and removal is easy, just wipe off. 2 removal clothes did the whole car with 2 coats. I got a 50ml bottle and did the entire car in 2 coats as recommended...do the whole car once, then do again, and had enough I did all the door edges, under the hood and the whole engine compartment(engine cover, and painted surfaces), around trunk. Maybe 2.5hrs once the car was prepped for the coating start to finish. Easy to keep car clean, and when I wash, it's hard to get the car wet, the water just rolls off. When I'm done, I take the nozzle off, and sheet the car almost completely dry. Depth and gloss is great for a coating. Have done a several cars with this as people are amazed what it does for a car. I use their tire shine, interior coatings, glass, and Gwash. Worth it!