Meguiar's 3000 Grade - Unigrit Finishing Sand Paper
9" x 5.5" sheet
- Unigrit leaves behind a smooth, even sanding pattern that can easily be buffed out
- Surface to be sanded should be in the shade and cool to the touch
- Soak Unigrit Finishing Paper in water for at least 15 minutes prior to use
- Use some automotive shampoo mixed with water for added lubrication while wet sanding
- Always sand in one direction
- Start with the least aggressive (highest grade) sand paper that gets the job done
- Product Code: S-3025
- Read full description
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 1 ratings
Packages That Include This Item
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionMeguiar's Unigrit Finishing Papers are used by many professional detailers and body shops. Sand paper comes in handy for detailers when performing touch up work, removing deep scratches and imperfections (such as etched water spots or bird droppings), removing orange peel, and restoring oxidized and faded headlights.
Ideally, you want to soak the sand paper overnight in water to help achieve the most uniform finish. Lubricate the surface with a mixture of shampoo and water in a spray bottle. Sand in one direction, do NOT use a swirling motion. We always recommend starting with the least aggressive sand paper and working your way up to a more aggressive paper as needed. 2000 grade sand paper is a good starting point to assess how deep the imperfections are. This can usually be polished out cleanly by most medium cutting polishes. The higher the grade you use, the easier the sanding marks are to get out. The lower the grade, the more aggressive the sand paper is.
Please note, the box is shown in the picture to designate what grade sand paper is being offered. No box is included unless you order a quantity of 25 for a single grade.
Product Code: S-3025
Reviewed by William H. on 11/28/2011
Would they buy this item again? Yes
This is super fine sand paper that also most polishes the paint/clear-coat as you sand.