Meguiar's Perfect Clarity Glass Cleaner G82
- Achieve a steak-free, maximum visibility finish on your glass surfaces
- Dust repellent technology
- Ammonia free and safe on tint
- Product Code: G8224
- Read full description
Customer Reviews50% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 2 ratings
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionMeguiar's Perfect Clarity Glass Cleaner allows you to achieve that streak free finish we all strive for when cleaning our glass surfaces. This unique cleaning formula will allow you to easily remove dirt due to increased lubrication and slickness. Simply spray it onto a clean microfiber, wipe the window down, and you will be amazed at how quickly and easily the dirt and grime is removed. Another feature of this unique formula is it's dust repellent technology. The anti-static properties will repel dust allowing you to clean your windows less frequently! It is even ammonia free, making it safe to use on window tint. If you are looking for a steak free window clean the Meguiar's Perfect Clarity Glass Cleaner is for you!
From The Label
USE WHAT THE PROS USE FOR STREAK-FREE CLARITY
- Anti-Hazing formula provides long lasting clarity.
- Superior Cleaner against bugs, tree sap, road grime, smoker's film & bird droppings.
- Safe for use on all tinted windows
DIRECTIONS: SHAKE WELL. For best results use on a cool surface. Not recommended for use on clear plastics, painted surfaces, or LCD display screens.
- Spray Meguiar's Perfect Clarity Glass Cleaner directly onto glass, one section at a time.
- Using a soft clean towel quickly spread product to lift up dirt & grime.
- Flip towel to a clean dry portion and buff window dry.
Reviewed by Edwin H. on 4/13/2014
Would they buy this item again? Yes
This is the first bottle of window cleaner I have ever purchased. I have used water most of the time and I have always had streaks on the windows. Now with the right type of cloths and this spray cleaner, no streaks. Plus, it smells great. Thanks!!
Reviewed by Bruce D. on 10/18/2014
Would they buy this item again? No
This glass cleaner is OK, it really cut through the dirt. but I had to rub and rub to get out all the streaks. I tried putting in on heavy, just a mist and even a mist on a MF towel and it was the same. I will stick with Stoners.