Adenna Catch Light Nitrile Industrial Grade Glove 6 mil - Large
- Soft and flexible glove designed to fit various hand shapes
- Protect your hands from punctures and strong cleaning agents
- Textured with a pyramid grip for increased grip
- Product Codes: GL-NT106BKFM, GL-NT106BKFL, GL-NT106BKFX
- Read full description
Product DescriptionIf you want a professional grade glove that looks awesome and has incredible gripping power than the Adenna Catch Light Nitrile Industrial Grade Gloves 6 mil are perfect for you. This super durable choice protects your hands and allows you to keep working fast and efficiently. Utilizing a thicker nitrile material and the heavy Pyramid Grip pattern, you can rest assured that you won't be dropping expensive tools, liquids, etc. and your gloves will not rip during your detailing process. This is what differentiates the Catch gloves from other Adenna offerings, extreme thickness at 6 mil and a unique grip for increased control even when wet. The Catch gloves are also powder-free, and while they are thick, they are very elastic and soft, making them extremely comfortable to wear for long periods of time. The large size fits most adult male hands nicely and the flexible material makes it fit snug without being too tight. Nitrile is an extremely strong material that is tear resistant and will help protect your hands from moisture and stronger chemicals that we use within the detailing process. You can use these gloves for any step in the process but we recommend you use them when working with degreasers, wheel cleaners, interior cleaners, glass cleaners and while you wash and use a clay bar. It has a slightly textured surface that allows you to keep a solid grip on applicators, towels, bottles, etc. The gloves look outstanding and are latex free, which eliminates the possibility of an allergic reaction to the latex protein. Protect your hands during the detailing process with the Adenna Catch Light Nitrile Industrial Grade Gloves 6 mil.
Adenna Glove Types
- Catch - Nitrile material at 9 mil thickness with pyramid grip
- Catch Light - Nitrile material at 6 mill thickness with pyramid grip
- Shadow - Nitrile material at 6 mil thickness
- Night Angel - Nitrile material at 4 mil thickness
- Phantom - Latex material at 6 mil thickness
Nitrile vs Latex
- Latex gloves are made of natural rubber that fits comfortably and protects from viruses and bacteria. Nitrile gloves are made of synthetic rubber that resists punctures and harsh cleaning chemicals but are not as flexible as latex gloves.
Catch Box Sizes
- All sizes come in 100x packs.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought