There is a lot of stress that can comes hand in hand with the holiday season and finding that perfect gift can only add to it. Everyone has specific things they are looking for, but the most stressful situation is when loved ones say they do not want anything specific or they just do not know what they want this year. Trying to think outside the box, to really wow them, can be incredibly difficult. Lucky for you however, Detailed Image is here to help!
Below you will find gift recommendations from our team at Detailed Image and from several of our Ask-A-Pro Authors. Whether it is something small or something large, we tired to cover all the bases for your gift giving needs. With this list, you will find some great gifts for the detailer or car care enthusiast in your family. If you are still not sure what to get, do not hesitate to contact us. We will be more than happy to help you find the best product for your loved one!
Detailed Image Recommendations:
- Essence Plus – A SEMA Show 2016 release that has everyone excited. If your detailer is using any coatings on their vehicle, this product will help remove any imperfections in the coating and extend the protection properties of that coating layer. If you have your eye on a new and exciting item for them to try, the Essence Plus is a great choice!
- Nextzett Cockpit Premium – Cockpit Premium is fantastic at cleaning and protecting your interior dash, nav screen, shift knobs, and so much more. It is versatile and will help anyone clean up their interior with ease.
- Microfiber Towels – As a detailer, you can never have too many microfiber towels laying around and we have so many for you to choose from.
- Scangrip Lights – As detailers we are always frustrated with lights that do not work great, or frankly do not last long at all. Scangrip lights perform great in both of these categories and will make any detailer extremely happy.
- Under Armour Detailer Shirt & Hoodie – Simply put, this shirt screams DETAILER and it is the perfect gift for that car care enthusiast in your life. Both the hoodie and shirt are also made by Under Armour, so you can not go wrong in the quality department!
- 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner Wipes – Now you can wipe the popular 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner onto your fabrics, vinyl, plastic, rubber and more with ease! This is also a SEMA Show 2016 release, so it fits that new and exciting category.
- Griot’s Garage 6″ Polisher or THE BOSS – If the detailer in your life is looking to take their detailing to the next level, these two units from Griot’s are amazing gifts. The 6″ Polisher is one we recommend to most enthusiasts and THE BOSS, comes at a greater price point, so it is the one we recommend if you are looking for the best of the best, or have a professional detailer in your family to wow!
- Lake Country Microfiber Pads – As detailers, we love us some great microfiber pads. Other companies have either discontinued some pad sizes, or have had some durability issues with their pads. Lake Country set out to right these two wrongs and we are excited to have a full line of quality microfiber pads to choose from.
- 22ple HPC High Performance Coating – Coatings have quickly become all the rage in the detailing industry and rightfully so. If you want to wow your detailer with a high quality coating, the 22ple HPC is hard to beat.
Ask-A-Pro Author Recommendations:
- Fast Correcting Cream – Easy to use compound that produces great results on almost every vehicle.
- Tornador Blow Gun – Must have tool for interior cleaning along with cleaning microfiber pads or even foam.
- Fast Correcting Cream and Essence Combo – This is one of my go to combos on most cars and it will wow the detailer in your life.
- Gift card – These are always great, the recipient can pick up exactly what they want!
- Rupes Bag – It is a nice, professional bag that allows you to carry what you need easily.
- Griots PFM Towels – You can never have too many good microfibers, and everyone needs a little magic in their lives!
- 1″ Boars Hair Detailing Brush – A brush will change the way you think about cleaning wheels and is extremely efficient and effective.
- PFM Drying Towel – Because it’s pure fricking magic! Seriously the best drying towel I’ve used.
- CarPro Essence – Easy to use, produces amazing gloss. I like it for just maintaining my neglected vehicle and topping it with something simple like Opti-Seal.
Still Not Sure What to Buy?
- Grab a DI Gift Certificate and let the detailer choose! This Gift Certificate is automatically emailed to you and you can print it out, or forward the email along to the recipient.