Buff and Shine Low-Pro Red Finishing Foam Pad
- Apply your favorite liquid wax or sealant with ease!
- Low heat generation helps improve results and durability
- Thin design: .875" thick
- Product Codes: 521LTP, 621LTP
- Read full description
Packages That Include This Item
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe Low-Pro Red Finishing Foam Pad is the softest pad in the Low-Pro family of pads made by Buff and Shine. It is designed for applying ultra-fine polishes, glazes, waxes and sealants. There is very minimal, if any corrective power, making it great for jeweling the paint with an extremely fine polish for those looking for absolute perfection! It is also commonly used with a liquid wax or sealant to apply protection quickly and easily. This incredibly soft pad is paint safe and very easy to use.
Buff and Shine Low-Pro Foam Pads (.875" thick) are specially designed to withstand the rigors any long throw polisher may put it through. The pad was custom made here in the USA with a unique rubber interface that is flame, fuel and oil resistant. This enables these pads to withstand the immense amount of heat created by large throw polishers, increasing pad performance and durability. The interface also provides constant pressure to the surface being polished for consistent results. The pad will not collapse and break down like some competing pads will over time. These pads are proudly manufactured in the USA and come in multiple colors for any polishing step. Check out the other pads in this great line below.
- Low-Pro Green Extreme Cutting Foam Pad - Pair with heavy corrective polishes
- Low-Pro Orange Medium Cutting Foam Pad - Pair with medium to heavy corrective polishes
- Low-Pro Maroon Polishing Foam Pad - Pair with light corrective polishes
- Low-Pro Red Finishing Foam Pad Pair with AIO or protection (waxes and sealants)
For a complete list of Buff and Shine pads, click here!
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!