CarPro Fabric 2.0
This product qualifies for $4.99 Shipping with coupon DI499
Please note: this product cannot be shipped through the air
Add 2 to Cart
- Protects fabric surfaces from dirt, grime, stains, etc.
- Makes maintaining interior fabrics significantly easier when protected
- Keeps fibers feeling natural and flexible
- Low VOC
- Product Code: 1117n
- Read full description
Product DescriptionWith a simple mist of the CarPro Fabric 2.0, you can protect your fabric surfaces from future contamination! CarPro increased performance, while focusing heavily on the ease and comfort of application. They have minimized VOC levels and cut down drying time by a factor of 8! Harsh solvent odors have also been removed, for a new fresh take on the popular previous version of CarPro Fabric. Even if you are the most careful car owner, you can accidentally step in dirt, grime, grease, gum, etc. or have careless passengers that stain fabrics by accident. With only a few sprays, the barrier created by CarPro Fabric will help repel stains, soil, harmful UV rays, water, mildew, salt, soda, coffee and anything else your fabrics come in contact with on a day to day basis. Utilizing nanotechnology particles, CarPro Fabric bonds to each individual fiber for an incredibly strong barrier. This allows the product to not only protect your fabric convertible tops, fabric seats, headliners, fabric wheel wells, upholstery, carpets, floor mats, and other fabric surfaces, but it will do so without compromising the look, feel, or comfort of the fabric. What you are left with is a super hydrophobic fabric surface that is durable, flexible, and long lasting. Not only will you be protected against contamination, but future cleanings will be much easier as well. Usage can fluctuate, but you can expect to use approximately 100ml to 250ml per vehicle depending on size. Don't let everyday contamination stain your fabrics, use the CarPro Fabric 2.0 to protect your fabric surfaces today!
- Clean the surface completely from dirt, dust, and all oils and dressings
- If cleaner has any byproducts, then steam wipe or use damp cloth to remove residue before allowing to dry completely
- Shake well
- Spray sparingly but evenly onto surface OR spray directly onto a sponge applicator and work in evenly on a small area at a time
- On thick plush fibers work into the surface with gloved hand and apply another very light coat on the surface
- Allow to air dry for up to 24 hours if possible.
- Must be fully dry before subjecting to traffic or abrasion
- When soiled, simply wipe with clean damp microfiber or use an interior cleaner if you prefer
- Avoid using shampoos containing wax or silicones or they will temporarily affect the super hydrophobic effect
- Apply sparingly
- Test in inconspicuous area before use
- Do not dilute
- Use in ventilated area
- Wear suitable breathing protection
- Keep container closed
- Keep away from children
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought