CarPro Multi X
($0.03 / ml)
($0.03 / ml)
($0.02 / ml)
- Versatile concentrated all-purpose cleaner
- Safe for use on various interior or exterior surfaces
- Various dilution ratios
- Product Codes: CP-MX50, CP-MX1L, CP-MX4L
- Read full description
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 1 ratings
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionIf you want to safely clean your vehicle the CarPro Multi X is an excellent choice for you. This concentrated formula helps you clean various surfaces (interior or exterior), including your paint, wheels, tires, engine bay, wheel wells, trim, carpets and more. The strong cleaning agents break down bug smear, road grime, brake dust, dirt, etc. CarPro recommends diluting at 1:20 for general cleaning or 1:100 for high-pressure cleaning applications. No matter the soil level, Multi X has a dilution ratio you can utilize for the task. If you are looking for a concentrated, versatile, all-purpose cleaner, the CarPro Multi X is a fantastic choice!
- Test on an inconspicuous area first before use
- Do not use on hot surfaces or in direct sun
From The Label
Multi-purpose cleaner for exterior & interior use
- Dilute MultiX 1:20 with water (recommended). You can use stronger ratio for heavier dirt. 1:100 is sufficient for high-pressure cleaning.
- Apply using a sponge, brush or spray bottle.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
NOTE: DO NOT USE UNDILUTED. DO NOT USE ON LEATHER. DO NOT USE ON BARE ALUMINIUM OR OTHER UNCOATED METALS.
PRECAUTIONS: Test the product on an inconspicuous area before use. Do not spray onto hot parts or materials. Do not let the product dry, even when diluted. Store in a dry cool place. Keep out of reach of children.
Reviewed by Eric V. on 1/27/2019
Would they buy this item again? Yes
Used this as a pre-wash spray on a car caked in salt and road grime. Diluted down 20:1 and sprayed off after about 30 seconds with a pressure washer. Paint was left very clean and I was impressed. Car is coated with an SiO2 spray sealant. I will be adding this to my detailing arsenal especially for the winter months where the paint takes the most beating.