Detail Factory Ultra Soft Detail Brush Synthetic Red
|2 - 3||$12.87||8%||
Add 2 to Cart
Add 4 to Cart
- Ultra soft bristles help safely clean even the most sensitive areas
- Ergonomically designed and textured handle
- Can be used dry or with your favorite cleaning chemical
- Pick up both sizes, Small for interiors and Large for exteriors!
- Product Codes: MCY-00021A, MCY-00020A, MCY-00063
- Read full description
Product DescriptionThe Detail Factory Ultra Soft Detail Brush Synthetic Red are specifically designed to help you safely clean even the most sensitive areas inside and outside of your vehicle. We recommend you pick up the Small size for interiors and the Large size for your exterior surfaces. Need to clean both or simply like each size for your detailing needs? Reach for the set which comes with both sizes! When cleaning areas like the navigation screen, gauges, dashboard, buttons, knobs, vents, painted areas around emblems, etc. they are not only sensitive but hard to clean with all of the edges, nooks, crannies, etc. With the Ultra Soft Detailing Brushes, the bristles will help you reach all of these areas, easily removing dust and dirt. The larger version is commonly used on wheels as well since it's a great cleaner and very soft and safe. It can also be used on the trim, moldings, emblems, grill, etc. If you have stubborn build ups the synthetic bristles are resistant to most chemicals so you can use it with your favorite wheel cleaner, interior cleaner, degreaser, etc. The ergonomic design was created by the Detail Factory with a textured handle allowing for easy grip, even when wet and the two sizes give you options for any detailing step. If you want a brush that gives you the confidence to clean virtually any surface the Detail Factory Ultra Soft Detail Brush Synthetic Red are what you need!
Comes in three handle colors, Black, Gray and Red!
- Small - 6.5" Length, 1.75" Brush Length, .75" Brush Diameter
- Large - 9.5" Length, 2" Brush Length, 1" Brush Diameter
Professional Detailer Reviews
Have you ever walked by the makeup section at a store, looked at the makeup brushes and thought, "I bet those would make great brushes for detailing because they are so soft!" But maybe you were concerned about the durability as they were not made to handle the chemicals it would be exposed to? So you went down the rabbit hole of makeup brushes to find out which one would work best for you and may or may not have had the Sephora employee explain the difference? We all did that, right? Well, your perfect brush has finally been created.
From The Label
- Ergonomic triangular profile
- Texturized grip area
- Balanced to minimize fatigue
- Chemical resistant materials
- Metal free construction to prevent scratching
Care and Maintenance
- After use, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Gently squeeze to remove excess water.
- Hang brush upside-down to dry between uses.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought