Nextzett Blitz APC All Purpose Cleaner
($0.02 / ml)
($0.01 / ml)
- Safelty clean away dirt and gime on various surfaces!
- Can be used on paint, leather, glass, wheels, upholstery and more
- Can be diluted anywhere from 1:5-1:100
- Product Codes: 90010515, 90011015
- Read full description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe Nextzett Blitz APC All Purpose Cleaner will help you safely wash away dirt and grime from various surfaces. Generally speaking, cleaning is the easy part, but choosing the correct product for each area you are looking to clean can be tough. With Blitz, you can clean various surfaces with one, easy to use formula! Use Blitz on upholstery and fabric, as a laundry detergent for your microfiber products, wheel cleaner, leather cleaner, plastic, and vinyl cleaner, on glass, tiles, ceramics, enamel, painted surfaces, concrete floors and more. The possibilities are endless with this APC! Dilute it from 1:5-1:100 and the low foaming formula will clean without leaving behind smears. On top of all that, it smells great and is silicone-free. Check out the various application instructions below and pick up a bottle of Nextzett Blitz APC All Purpose Cleaner today!
Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning
- Spray Bottle: 1:10-1:30 - Spray the area to be treated and allow to work for several minutes. Blot the stained area with a damp cloth until the stain is removed. Then blot with a clean damp cloth followed by a dry clean cloth.
- Extractor/Carpet Cleaner: 1:100-1:200 - Treat the area until stain is removed. For stubborn stains, pre-treat areas first with 1:10-1:30 solution and allow to sit 1-3 minutes. Then treat the area with extractor until the stain is removed. After drying, vacuum area.
Household 1:30 to 1:50 - Dilute product to the desired concentration, depending on the degree of staining. Then use the product in wiping movements to clean stone tiles, parquet floors, marble, glass and other materials.
Insect-remover 1:5 to 1:10 - Apply the product using a sprayer. Allow to work for a brief period, then remove insect residues with a soft sponge. We recommend rinsing again with clean water to prevent residue.
Cleaning vehicles 1:20 to 1:100 - Suitable for cleaning all vehicle surfaces. Apply the product in the appropriate dilution using a brush or sponge, then dissolve dirt with a wet wash mitt.
Cleaning engines 1:5 to 1:10 - For the cleaning of light dirt and sensitive areas such as bare aluminum. For oil stains and carbon residue, use W99. Apply the product to the engine areas to be cleaned at the appropriate concentration using a spray. Allow to work for a brief period and then dry off using high-pressure equipment.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!