Meguiar's Hybrid Paint Coating Kit
This product qualifies for $4.99 Shipping with coupon DI499
- Easy to apply aerosol-based coating!
- Protection that can last 1 year!
- Kit includes Surface Prep, Applicator and Coating!
- Product Code: G210300
- Read full description
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 1 ratings
Product DescriptionThe Meguiar's Hybrid Paint Coating Kit will help you protect your paint for up to a year! Traditional sealants and waxes last weeks to months, but now you can get a full year of protection. Meguiar's has been known to make some amazing sealants and waxes and this coating carries on that legacy. Meguiar's utilizes what they call Hybrid Polysiloxane chemistry and TrueCure Cross-Linking technology. This unique formula delivers chemical resistance, long-term durability, and leaves paint slick with hydrophobic water-beading action. Another huge benefit of this formula is the aerosol can application. This allows you to easily spray directly to an applicator, wipe, and remove excess. It is that easy! This kit comes with one can of Hybrid Paint Coating, one Meguiar's applicator, and one small bottle of Meguiar's Surface Prep M122. After you have washed the vehicle use the Surface Prep with a clean microfiber towel to remove any oils left on the surface so it's incredibly clean and the coating can bond directly with the paint. Next, spray the Hybrid Paint Coating on the supplied applicator and wipe with light pressure over a small section, remove any excess with a clean microfiber towel. Once applied, this coating is very slick and wet-looking so you'll be impressed with the appearance. It also offers strong resistance to all moisture, dirt, wash chemicals, road salt, and can help withstand micro-marring. Save time and easily apply a coating with the Meguiar's Hybrid Paint Coating Kit!
From The Label
Meguair's Hybrid Paint COating is a feat of modern chemistry, blending the best attributes of traditional ceramic paint coatings with the advantages of our proprietary Hybrid Polysiloxane Technology. The result? Our most chemically resistant & durable paint protection formula to date, thats incredibly simple to apply!
Do not apply 60 degrees F/15 degrees C. Always work in the shade on a cool, clean & dry surface. Not recommended for glass/windows. Before applying the coating, wash & dry the vehicle. For optional performance/durability, decontaminate the paint if needed and complete paint correction to remove swirls and defects, or to add gloss.
- After preparing the vehicle, mist M122 Surface Prep onto a 3'x3' section at a time. Allow to dwell for 1 minute then wipe clean with a clean microfiber towel. Repeat this process over the entire vehicle to prepare the paint surface for coating.
- Spray Hybrid Paint Coating directly onto the applicator pad for 3 seconds, evenly coating the pad's surface. Place pad face down on the paint and spreading a cross-hatch or ("X") pattern with 50% overlapping passes to ensure complete, even coverage in a 2' by 2' section. Repeat the process to cover one full panel at a time, i.e a door, at a time.
- After applying to the entire panel, wipe off excess using one of the included microfiber towels folded into 1/8ths. Using small circular motions, remove the excess product from the panel, flipping to a clean side of the towel for the final wipe. In temperatures below 73 degrees F/23 degrees C, allow the product to sit for 1 minute before removal.
- Repeat this process to coat the entire vehicle.
Reviewed by John M. on 9/4/2021
Would they buy this item again? Yes
A quick and easy coating option when you want one a little less expensive and one that is much easier to apply. Not much of a learning curve, spray it on the pad, wipe on a manageable area, wipe off. Second coat applied an hour later is a big bonus over ceramic coatings. My daughters car still beads water wildly after three months.