Meguiar's Pro Hybrid Ceramic Bead Booster M799
Now Available for Pre-Order!
This item is available for pre-order. Order today to guarantee that you'll be one of the first to receive it. Orders containing this item will ship as soon as we have the 32 oz Meguiar's Pro Hybrid Ceramic Bead Booster M799 in stock. Estimated ship date: 5/22/20. Check out the 128 oz that is in stock right now.
($1.25 / oz)
($0.78 / oz)
- Spray on Sio2 based protection product!
- Can be used as a stand-alone sealant, drying aid, or topper
- Easy spray-on, wipe off application
- Dilute for an even better value!
- Product Codes: M79932, M79901
- Read full description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe Meguiar's Pro Hybrid Ceramic Bead Booster M799 is a versatile, Sio2 based protection product! This spray-on product performs as a maintenance spray to top and enhance the Meguiar's Deep Crystal Paint Ceramic Coating M788 or other coatings. It helps restore slickness and maintain hydrophobic properties, allowing your existing coating layer to last longer. It can also be used as a drying aid, quick detailer and clay lube. Use M799 at full strength as a standalone sealant, but if you are using it as coating topper, quick detailer, or clay lube, it can be diluted for an even better value (1 part water to 3 parts M799). No matter how you use it, expect Meguiar's Pro Hybrid Ceramic Bead Booster M799 to provide excellent durability, gloss and slickness!
From The Label
Meguiar's M799 PRO Hybrid Ceramic Bead Booster is a revolutionary, dilutable, highly versatile formula that serves as a coating rejuvenator, stand-alone sealant, boosted quick detailer and drying aid - all-in-one! The Hybrid Ceramic SiO2 backbone provides self-cleaning, tight beading and slickness levels typically only found with ceramic coatings.
SHAKE WELL. When using as a sealant, it is best to spray directly into towel, not onto paint. When using as a boosted detailer, drying aid or clay lubricant, spray directly onto paint.
- FULL-STRENGTH SEALANT: M799 is an excellent spray-and-wipe standalone SiO2 sealant or maintenance topper for coated cars. At full strength, spray 2-4 trigger pulls into a folded X2020 Supreme Shine microfiber towel, then wipe panel until product is nearly dry, flipping towel to dry side for final pass.
- BOOSTED DETAILER: When removing dust, fingerprints, bird droppings or other light contaminants, dilute 1:3 (1-part water, 3-parts product) for maximum slickness while still adding considerable protection. If streaking occurs, spray product directly into towel for final pass.
- CLAY LUBE: When diluted 1:3, M799 is a very slick lubricant that works with both traditional C2000/C2100 Professional Clay, as well as synthetic clay. Spray ample amount of product onto the surface and directly onto the clay material. Add product as needed for lubricity. Wipe dry after each panel.
- DRYING AID: For maximum slickness, use at 1:3. Spray M799 directly onto wet panel and proceed to wipe panel dry with microfiber drying towel. Avoid using directly on glass as streaking may occur.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!