NanoSkin Happy Bug
Now Available for Pre-Order!
This item is available for pre-order. Order today to guarantee that you'll be one of the first to receive it. Orders containing this item will ship as soon as we have the 16 oz NanoSkin Happy Bug in stock. Estimated ship date: 10/29/20.
- Remove bug guts safely and easily!
- Spray on, rinse off, easy to use formula
- Safe for use on paint, glass, wheels, etc.
- Product Code: NA-HBG16
- Read full description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe NanoSkin Happy Bug allows you to safely and easily remove bug guts from the surface of your vehicle. Often times the problem with bug guts is their acidic nature that will etch into the surface of your vehicle, so it is imperative to remove them right away. The longer they sit the higher the chance of imperfections, which means polishing will be needed to remove the marks. Happy Bug is formulated using advanced, clear-coat safe surfactants and is a fast-acting cleaner that annihilates pesky bug guts before they cause damage to your vehicle's delicate finish. Simply dilute the product 4:1 - 9:1, spray onto the surface, let dwell and rinse away. For any heavy contamination, agitating with your favorite wash mitt or sponge will help clean the surface. Happy Bug also works great on tar, road grime and heavy road films, making it a fantastic all-around surface cleaner. So after a day of driving if your car is covered in bugs, spray Happy Bug on the surface and rinse off to help ensure there is no permanent damage to the surface.
In hot arid climates or weather, it is best to dilute the bug remover a little more to the lean end of the recommended ratios and apply a greater volume of the product over a larger area. This will help cool the greater surface and allow more time for the product to act on the bugs. If too little diluted product is sprayed on just a small area of a hot surface, it can dry too quickly and not be as effective.
4:1 ~ 9:1
- Spray diluted Happy Bug directly onto surface and allow it to dwell for 30 seconds.
Wipe the area clean with a soft microfiber towel. For easy love bug removal, use a bug scrubber. Happy Bug can be diluted 9:1 with water for bug removal on well-maintained vehicles.
- Dampen a microfiber towel with water.
- Spray HAPPY BUG directly onto surface and microfiber towel.
- Firmly hold microfiber towel on surface for 1 minute.
- Gently wipe clean. Dry surface with a clean, dry microfiber towel.
- For stubborn road tar, a second application may be necessary.
- Add 2 ounces directly into wash bucket and wash as you normally would.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!