NanoSkin Wet Look - 128 oz
($0.69 / oz)
($0.31 / oz)
- High shine, easy to apply tire dressing
- Can be applied to tires, moldings, and bumpers
- Quick-drying and low sling formula
- Product Codes: NA-WET16, NA-WET128
- Read full description
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 1 ratings
Packages That Include This Item
Product DescriptionThe NanoSkin Wet Look is an easy to apply, spray-on tire dressing that will have your tires looking super glossy! The unique formula is silicone-based, yet safe, and leaves behind an insane level of gloss to the surface. To apply, simply spray directly to the tire or an applicator and apply to the surface. Work Wet Look in with an applicator pad or tire brush for even application and let the layer dry. You can layer it for added gloss and pop if desired as well. The application is incredibly quick and it won't sling up on the side of your car when driving. Once finished, you can even apply it to rubber moldings and bumpers for added contrast and pop to your detail. Enhance your tires and trim with the NanoSkin Wet Look!
From The Label
- Super high shine
- tire, rubber moldings & bumpers
- Highlights your great looking investment. You have waxed and polished your vehicle, removed stains and odors and looked after the upholstery and leather. Now its time to tackle the shine of your tires. Nothing gets noticed more quickly after waxing than your glossy tires. NANOSKIN Tire dressing is a super high shine, silcone based, dressing for exterior surfaces. Brush or sponge application is recommended. Quick dry, low sling-off formula works great on wet tires. It really completes "the look" that auto detailers want.
- 1. For best results, apply to a clean, dry surface.
- 2. Spray or wipe on surface and let dry to a beautiful shine.
Reviewed by Mohammad s. on 8/19/2022
Would they buy this item again? Yes
It's very good, it does what you need, it smells good, long-lasting after applying it. I even used it inside my car and on the plastic trim, it keep the black trim dark and looking new and shiny.