P&S Metal Brite
! We're sorry, this item is currently out of stock
This item is currently on backorder. Orders containing this item will ship as soon as we have the 16 oz P&S Metal Brite in stock. Estimated ship date: 9/24/21.
Please note: this product cannot be shipped through the air
- Clean, polish, and protect various metal surfaces
- Can be used on wheels, trim, exhaust pipes, and more
- Corrosion inhibitors keep the surface cleaner for longer
- Product Code: RT12
- Read full description
Product DescriptionThe P&S Metal Brite cleans, polishes, and protects chrome, aluminum, copper, brass, and other metal surfaces! This easy to use, unique formula restores a showroom shine to wheels, trim, exhaust pipes, and other metal surfaces around your vehicle. You can apply by hand or via polisher, just work into the surface, let haze, and wipe away excess with a clean microfiber towel. The formula is easy to use and wipes away just as easy as it wipes on. Metal Brite will remove oxidation, tarnish, very fine swirls, imperfections, brake dust and accumulated residue. Once applied, you will be left with a mirror finish on your metal surfaces, along with some protection including corrosion inhibitors. Clean, polish, and protect your metal surfaces with the P&S Metal Brite!
From The Label
- ALL METAL POLISH
- REMOVES OXIDATION
- EASY-TO-USE LIQUID POLISH
- FAST AND EFFECTIVE
Metal Brite Liquid Metal Polish cleans, polishes, and protects chrome, aluminum, copper, brass, and other metals. Our easy-to-use liquid metal polish quickly restores a showroom shine to all types of wheels and other vehicle-related metal parts. Customers will thoroughly enjoy the ease of use with our metal polish. A highly effective formula instantly removes oxidation, tarnish, and accumulated residue.
- Apply a small amount of Metal Brite with a soft cloth or wool polishing pad.
- Polish until black residue begins to appear.
- Rub sufficiently to restore metal finish.
- Wipe off with clean cloth and polish to bright finish. Metal Brite may be used by hand or for aggressive polishing use with machine and wool pad.
- Repeat process if necessary.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!