P&S Shape Up Dressing - 16 oz
! We're sorry, this item is currently out of stock
Estimated arrival: unknown. Check out the 128 oz that is in stock right now.
Out of Stock
($0.81 / oz)
($0.45 / oz)
- Condition and protect vinyl, leather, and rubber!
- Easy application
- Medium gloss and fresh lemon scent
- Product Codes: L400P, L4001
- Read full description
Product DescriptionP&S Shape Up Dressing will condition and protect various vinyl and leather surfaces! The high quality, water-based silicone dressing can be used on synthetic leather, vinyl, or rubber surfaces on the interior or exterior of your vehicle. Use it on leather seats, interior vinyl, trim, tires, and more. Apply to an applicator pad or spray via a spray bottle, wipe to ensure even coverage, let it soak in, and wipe away any excess with a clean microfiber towel. Shape Up leaves a beautiful natural shine and also includes a bonus pleasant lemony scent, so the vehicle can be dressed and deodorized in one easy step. Bring your leather, vinyl, and rubber surfaces back to life with the P&S Shape Up Dressing!
From The Label
- Water-based interior/exterior dressing
- For use on vinyl, leather, and rubber
- Creates a premium natural finish
- Dresses and deodorizes with fresh lemon scent
Conditions, softens, preserves, and protects all leather, vinyl, or rubber surfaces. Shape Up is a high quality, water-based silicone dressing that may be used for all dressing applications. Shape Up leaves a beautiful natural shine on both the interior and exterior. The best in vinyl dressings and preservatives also includes a bonus: a pleasant, lemony scent so the vehicle can be dressed and deodorized in one easy step.
- For best results, clean and dry the area to be dressed prior to product application.
- Spray or hand apply depending upon the application and desired results.
- Allow to dry to a desired finish and wipe off excess material.
Important: If used as a tire dressing, do not apply an excessive amount of dressing to the tire surface. Wipe down tire surface after applying dressing. Dressing that slings off the tire surface may carry materials that stain plastic moldings and trim.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!