RZ Mask M2 Mesh Reusable Dust/Pollution Black Mask
! We're sorry, this item is currently out of stock
This item is currently on backorder. Orders containing this item will ship as soon as we have the Large RZ Mask M2 Mesh Reusable Dust/Pollution Black Mask in stock. Estimated ship date: 4/10/20.
- Keep your lungs safe during any detail!
- Filters out 99.9% of all particulates to a size of .1um
- Multiple sizing options for the perfect fit
- Check out the "Product Downloads" for Lab Reports and Technical Specifications
- Read full description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe RZ M2 Mesh Reusable Dust/Pollution Black Mask will help keep your lungs safer during any detail! When you are compounding/polishing, working outside, etc. inevitably dust is dispersing into or already in the air. We then breathe the polishing dust into our lungs, which is not a good thing. A dust mask will allow you to compound like crazy, work outside during pollen season, etc. and you can feel comfortable you are protected! RZ Masks and filters are specially designed with comfort and safety in mind. With a durable nylon mesh shell, aluminum nose cap, acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) valves and carbon fiber filters, the mask is multilayered and suitable for various climates and applications. The fabric contours to your face, while the nose cap is adjustable making for a snug, comfortable fit. Wear this mask for a few hours, or all day, the comfortable construction makes this mask unique. Each mask comes with 2x F1 Active Carbon Filters, which are great for use with solid particles, liquid mists, chemical, and organic vapors, and ozone. These filters last up to 60 hours and you can pick extra F1 Filters when more are needed. We also carry the F2 Filters, which are only good for solid particles and liquid mists. According to latex particle challenge tests performed by world-renowned, Nelson Laboratories in Salt Lake City, these masks filter 99.9% of all particulates to a size of .1um (F1 and F2 filters). Do not use with particulates smaller than .1um. Use this mask while cleaning around the house, mowing the lawn, doing yard work, etc. If you are looking to detail, while staying safe, the RZ M2 Mesh Reusable Dust/Pollution Black Mask is a fantastic choice!
- 1x Black M2 RZ Mask
- 2x F1 Active Carbon Filters
- 1x Storage Bag
Sizing and Fitting:
- Measure from the bridge of your nose to just under your chin.
- Use the measurements you have taken and match to the best fit from the below
Note: If you are on the bubble based on measurements - refer to weight.
- Extra Large (XL) - 4.5" - 5.5" | 215lbs +
- Large (L) - 4" - 4.5" | 125lbs - 215lbs
- Medium (M) - 3.5" - 4" | Up to 125lbs
A proper fit is key to efficient filtration and prolonged comfort. There are a few tips and tricks to help fit your mask properly. Please refer to below image for proper fit.
- When applying your mask, place the top most part of the mask on the very top of your nose, then lower to cover your mouth and chin. Finish by fastening the strap(s) in a comfortable position. TIP: If you feel pressure on the top of your nose, fasten the strap in an "upward X" position. Vice versa for pressure on the bottom of your chin.
- A proper seal is only required on the filter, not the mask shell. See image below. As you notice, the filter (blue) is creating a seal on the users face while the mask shell has some slack. This is acceptable. As long as the filter is creating a seal, the mask is deemed effective.
Note: See "Product Downloads" section below for Lab Reports and Technical Specifications.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!