Sonax Spray and Seal
Please note: this product cannot be shipped through the air
- Protect your paint with a simple spray on, rinse off application
- Protects for up to 3 months
- Keeps paint cleaner for longer
- Product Code: 02434000
- Read full description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe Sonax Spray and seal allows you to protect your paint with an easy spray-on, rinse-off application process! Every time you touch the paint you are at risk of adding imperfections, whether you are washing, drying, or applying a layer of protection. With the Spray and Seal, you can apply a durable layer of protection with only a few sprays. After you wash the paint, just spray the Spray and Seal onto the wet surface, and rinse off with a strong stream of water. No touching of the paint required! This product incorporates a unique Hybrid Polymer Technology that provides up to 3 months of protection and generates excellent hydrophobic properties. Water will bead up and contamination will roll off the paint, keeping your paint cleaner than before! Apply Spray and Seal to paint, glass, plastic, convertible tops, wheels, calipers, wheel wells, and much more. If you are looking to safely apply a sealant and reduce effort, the Sonax Spray and Seal is a great choice!
From The Label
- Fast and effective sealing of paintwork, chrome, and plastics
- Simply applied while washing the vehicle
- Provides shine and a durable water and dirt-repellent effect
With the SONAX Spray+Seal spray-on sealant, in just 5 minutes during the car wash, you can durably protect and seal a complete vehicle and provide a water and dirt repellent effect. This innovative sealant forms a hydrophobic layer during the wash cycle - simply by spraying on a wet vehicle and rinsing off during the final rinse cycle. Ideal for paintwork, plastics, seals, door jams, and vehicle seams.
- Shake bottle before use and turn the nozzle to open.
- Wash vehicle and before rinsing the soap, evenly apply the sealant from a distance of approx 15-20 inches (approx 2-3 sprays per 4 ft section) during the wash/soap cycle.
- Rinse immediately with plenty of clean water and dry the vehicle.
- Remove any leftover remnants with a clean microfiber towel.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!