The Rag Company Ultra Clay Mitt
|2 - 3||$35.99||10%||
Add 2 to Cart
Add 4 to Cart
- Easily remove embedded contamination from the surface
- Use on painted and glass surfaces
- You can get over 50 uses from one mitt
- Also available as a towel
- Product Code: CLAY-MITT-BLU
- Read full description
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 1 ratings
Product DescriptionThe Rag Company Ultra Clay Mitt allows you to remove embedded contamination safely and easily! Before polishing or protecting your paint, it is imperative that you remove any embedded contamination from the paint. This is generally done with a clay bar, however, it can also be done with a clay bar alternative item like the Ultra Clay Mitt. This mitt is a mix of a microfiber mitt and a polymerized rubber pad. Just simply spray your favorite clay lube onto the surface and glide across the area. With light pressure, slide the mitt back and forth so it can separate and remove contaminants from the exterior of your vehicle. We recommend misting the detailer over a 2' x 2' area and wipe away any excess lube afterward with a clean microfiber towel. It is just that easy and your car will feel smooth and free of contaminants once you are done. This will set you up for better results with any polish, glaze, sealant, wax, or coating application! Use this mitt on your paint and glass to remove paint overspray, brake dust, tar, and other embedded contamination from the surface. Another feature is that this is a mitt, so it can easily slip over your hand for easy grip and maneuverability when in use. This mitt can be rinsed and reused many times, allowing it to last many details. Skip the clay bar and use the Rag Company Ultra Clay Mitt!
Enjoy this mitt? Check out the The Rag Company Ultra Clay Towel as well!
From The Label
- Use Before Polishing and Waxing
- Helps Waxes and Sealants Make a Better Bond to the Clear Coat
- Increases Gloss, Depth of Color, and Shine
The perforations in the Ultra Clay Mitt allow for effective cleaning and release of contaminents.
A quick and easy way to decontaminate your paint with a clay lube of your choice!
Use a premium microfiber (preferably one from TRC!) to dry off the panel.
- Wash vehicle to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Spray your favorite clay lubricant on a small section of the vehicle.
- Gently rub Ultra Clay Mitt over the lubricated area until contaminents are removed and surface is smooth. Wipe off area with a premium microfiber towel. Continue in sections until vehicle is fully decontaminated.
- Follow up with a quick detailer, pant sealant, wax, or polish.
Prior to initial use, rub the Ultra Clay Mitt on glass using clay lubricant. Inspect surface of the Ultra Clay Mitt before and during use.
To clean, spray clay surface with clay lubricant and wipe gently with hand. After repeated use, or if too much contamination is present, discard and use a new Ultra Clay Mitt.
- Do Not soak in liquid
- Do Not squeeze or wring out
- Do Not store laying flat on clay media surface
- Do Not store wet in air tight container
Reviewed by Ron A. on 9/4/2022
Would they buy this item again? Yes
I bought this because my old synthetic clay pad was just about worn out. I had detailed an abused Mazda Cx-9 that had paint that felt like 80 grit sandpaper. After a multi-stage decontamination wash, starting with Optimum Power Clean mixed at 5 to 1 in one of my foam cannons, followed by CarPro Descale in another foam cannon, iron decontamination with P&S Iron Buster, a contact wash, clayed with the old clay pad to knock off the heavier stuff, I used The Rag Company's Ultra Clay Mitt for the final clay stage. The paint was smoother than a newborn baby's skin after that. I would highly recommend The Rag Company Ultra Clay mitt!
Read all customer reviews of The Rag Company Ultra Clay Mitt
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought