Wowo's Crystal Sealant
- Protects your paint and more!
- Just spray on and wipe off
- Can be applied to paint, glass, plastics, and more
- One application can last up to a year!
- Product Code: WOWOS-CRYSTAL-SEALANT-500ML
- Read full description
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 1 ratings
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe Wowo's Crystal Sealant is a Nano-Polymer based spray sealant, designed to allow you to quickly and easily protect your paint! When you combine a great look with ease of application and a fantastic smelling formula you can see why this product grabs your eye. Grab a bottle and spray onto the surface, wipe away and you are all set. Application is really that easy and you can apply it to your paint, glass, plastics, trim, wheels, and more. Crystal Sealant is very versatile and the protective layer left behind is a cross-linking nano siloxane which creates a mesh across the paint surface. This layer is extremely detergent-resistant, hydrophobic, and will last up to one year with one application. If you are looking to protect various surfaces with an easy to use product, add the Wowo's Crystal Sealant to your collection today!
WOWO's Crystal Sealant (REALLY Tough Stuff!)
Wowo's Crystal Sealant | HOW TO USE
From The Label
What kind of see-through magic is this? This is Wowo's Crystal Sealant that's what. This is a long lasting nano-polymer sealant which can be applied to any exterior surface on the vehicle for the ultimate protection.
- Give your bottle a good shake.
- You can either spray directly onto the vehicle surface or apply the product to a clean microfibre or foam applicator.
- Work a small section of the vehicle at a time.
- Immediately buff off the surface using a quality microfibre cloth. Don't allow a product to dry.
Reviewed by Ricardo C. on 3/3/2020
Would they buy this item again? Yes
A little goes a long way with this one! Application is rather easy once you stick to that advice. Smells a bit like window caulking/silicone but not that bad. Great price point for an easy to apply and (what appears to be) durable sealant.