CarPro PERL Plastic Engine Rubber Leather Protectant
- Restore and protect your plastics, rubber and leather with ease!
- Revives dull, faded rubber, plastics, vinyl, acrylic, and leather
- Leaves behind a non greasy beautiful satin shine, along with UV protection
- Surfaces treated with PERL will require less cleaning and they will retain their like-new look longer
- Concentrated formula
- Product Code: CP-131
- Read full description
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 2 ratings
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionCarPro PERL is a water-based coating that will protect your plastics, rubber and leather with ease! PERL restores the like-new appearance of these surfaces and keeps them looking good with strong UV and hydrophobic protection. This protective coating will last up to three months and it can be used on external plastics, engine bay, tires and rubber, interior vinyl and leather, etc! PERL is also water-based and contains no solvents. This allows this coating to dry onto the surface without damaging tires or drying out plastics. You will just be left with a non greasy, beautiful satin shine! When applied to leather, it will stop cracking and protect from future dirt and stains. PERL is concentrated and we recommend diluting it with water according to the instructions below. Protect and restore your plastic, rubber, and leather pieces with CarPro PERL today!
Dilutions: (Note - Below are just suggestions, you are welcome to adjust any of the dilutions as you see fit and find many options work very well)
- External Plastics: 1 part Perl / 1-3 parts water
- Engine: 1 part Perl / 1-3 parts water
- Tires & Rubber: Undiluted 1:1 (Recommended 1:1) 2 thin coats with 20 minutes or more between will offer the amazing looking tires.
- Interior Vinyl and Leather: 1 part PERL / 5 Parts water
- Clean dirt, oil, and dust from the surface
- Shake diluted spray bottle
- Spray onto surface and wipe in evenly
- Wipe off excess as needed
- Keep away from heat
- Use in ventilated area
- Avoid skin and eye contact
- Keep container closed after use
- Keep away from children
Reviewed by Steven K. on 9/21/2014
Would they buy this item again? Yes
My new go to tire dressing. I used it undiluted and 1:1. I like it either way. The undiluted application has more pop and the 1:1 a tad more subdued. Just be sure and clean the tires of all other dressings for best results. I will update as time goes on for longevity.
Reviewed by Joe V. on 8/18/2014
Would they buy this item again? Yes
I really like PERL by CarPro. Once again, another QUALITY product from the gang at CarPro. I really like all of their products and the one thing I can always say about everything that CarPro makes is that it is TOP NOTCH. You do pay a little bit more, but as they say, a little goes a LONG WAY. That is true with all CarPro products. Plastic-Engine-Rubber-Leather (PERL) protectant imparts a natural sheen on your tires or other vinyl, leather, and similar surfaces and the thing I like about it is that it looks natural depending on how you dilute the product. I tend to use it full strength which is a lot more shine than if you dilute it a little and I apply it with a microfiber applicator and then follow up by buffing the surface with a microfiber towel which knocks down the shine a little to a more natural sheen. That works well for me. You only need to use a small amount of product and buff it into the surface you are cleaning/protecting. Wait a short period of time, buff away excess, you have a natural appearance that lasts! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PROTECTANT.