Fortador Pro S
Please note: discount codes do not apply to this item
2 Steam Guns
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe Fortador Pro S will allow you to clean and disinfect all of your vehicle's interior and exterior surfaces, without chemicals!
Fortador company philosophy is to create effective solutions with no shortcuts. This is shown with one simple logo and word on the side of these machines, Lamborghini. The power of these super automobiles is locked into a steam cleaner, allowing you to tackle incredibly difficult cleaning jobs with ease. The key to the cleaning is in the 16 Bars or 232 PSI pressure, independent ejection of two hot detergents, joined with steam at the heart of the machine. This allows for simultaneous steam cleaning with all Fortador models. Contamination in your carpets, car mats, seats, headliners, dashboards, house hold items, floors, tiles, etc. is no match for these high quality units!
The Fortador Pro S is powered by a hybrid Lamborghini diesel engine, which gives you the ability to apply cleaning solution, with steam at the same time. Pro S comes in two great options, one with 1x Stream Gun and another with 2x Steam Guns. The section option is slightly more expensive, however it allows you to tackle various cleaning jobs using two detailers at the same time. This ultimately helps you save valuable detailing time and money! The 7-inch touchscreen display is masterfully crafted and clearly shows current fluids level (water, diesel, detergent), current pressure in the boiler, serial number, an hour meter and much more. With the operating pressure at 16 bars (235 PSI), you can reach an operating of 284 Degrees F! Check out some more of the awesome specs and accessories included with this unit below:
- Regulated pressure - 2 x gun max 16 Bar or 232 PSI
- Operating temperature - 120-140 Degrees C or 248-284 Degrees F reg.thermostat / auto.stop
- Boiler temperature (regulated) - 190 Degrees C or 374 Degrees F (Max. 200 Degrees C or 392 Degrees F)
- Preheating time - 2-7 min.
- Capacity of water/diesel/det. 1 container - 25/15,5/5 Litre or 5/4/1/1 Gallons
- Working volume - 60dB
- Voltage and frequency - 220-230V or 110-120V
- Water usage (regulated) - 600 cc/min x 1 (Max. 1,200 cc)
- Diesel usage - 0,6 litres or 0,6 quarts of diesel in combined mode (New type of burner from Lamborghini)
- Net weight - 80 kg or 175lbs
- Dimensions - 50 cm / 20 in (W) x 75 cm / 30 in (L) x 75 cm / 30 in (H)
- Standard accessories - Steam gun RL 30 X 1 pcs, Isolated steam hose (10m) x 1 pcs, Set of 4 different accessories, Ability to apply hot detergent or/and hot wax with steam (2 apart detergent containers)
- Steam pressure - 15 kgf/cm2 (165Kg/h of DRY STEAM); control for steam wetness
- Case material - Aluminum
- Boiler material - Carbon Steel
- Anti-freeze system - YES
- Descale system - YES
- Features of 7-inch display - Pressure indicator, Fluids level indicator, Moto hours counter, Serial number display, Water level in boiler, Signalization of water pump and fuel pump operation, Power consumption (W) 650
- Other information - Purchasing Fortador you will be provided with professional auto detailing training confirmed by FORTADOR Quality Certificate.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!