Frequently Asked Questions
What is PayPal Credit?
With PayPal Credit you can finance your Detailed Image purchase. You choose the monthly payment amount and length of time that works for you. Approval is instant, there's no annual fee, and you can manage your payments from within your existing PayPal account.
PayPal Credit is currently offering no payments and no interest on purchases of $99 or more when paid in full within 6 months!
To use PayPal credit, select PayPal during checkout and then select PayPal Credit as your payment method (see the image below for an example). Learn more by visiting the PayPal Credit website.
More Ordering FAQs
- What is the status of my order?
- I am unable to check out. What do I do?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Do you accept prepaid gift cards?
- Do you offer gift certificates?
- I have a gift certificate that covers the full value of my purchase. How do I complete the order without paying?
- Can I order over the phone?
- Do you offer wholesale pricing for businesses?
- How do I return an item?
- How do I return a tool (buffer, polisher, steamer, extractor, etc)?
- My tool (buffer, polisher, steamer, extractor, etc) stopped working. Who do I contact for warranty work?
- Why do some items ship directly from the manufacturer?
- What does "DI Verified Purchase" mean on a product review?
- What is the difference between a Wishlist and a Saved Cart?
- When do you charge my credit card?
- Can I change the breakdown of pads in a package?
- Do you offer tax exemptions for business orders?