Marine 31 All In One Gel Coat Polish and Wax
- Clean, polish, and protect all in one step!
- Removes light imperfections and enhances gloss
- Durable layer of protection makes future cleanings easy
- Eco-friendly, USA made formula
- Makes your boat really "pop"!!
- Product Code: M31-230
- Read full description
Review this product for a chance to Win a $25 Gift Certificate. See contest details
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionDon't have time for multiple detailing steps on your large boat? The Marine 31 All In One Gel Coat Polish and Wax will combine multiple detailing steps, saving you valuable time, effort and money! This ideal one-step product contains cleaning agents that will clean the surface, removing light oxidation, stains, and other imperfections, all while also leaving behind a durable layer of protection. For best results we recommend applying this product via a buffer. Make sure the surface is cool and apply a small amount of product to your polishing pad. Working section by section apply the All in One on a slow speed setting and removing any residue with a clean microfiber towel. You will really be impressed by the clean, glossy surface left behind! The layer of wax will protect your gel coat from future contamination, making cleanings that much easier. When the boat's surface really "pops" upon completion you'll absolutely love that rewarding feeling. The eco-friendly formula is proudly made here in the USA. Stop using multiple detailing steps and combine them into one using the Marine 31 All In One Gel Coat Polish and Wax!
From The Label
- Removes light oxidation
- Provides durable wax protection
- Non-dusting formula
- Shake well before using.
- Ensure surface is cool to the touch.
- Apply quarter-sized amount of product directly terry cloth applicator and work on a 1' by 1' area.
- Work product into surface until it turns clear.
- Removes residue with a microfiber towel.
- Apply an "X" of product directly onto polishing foam pad and spread product over a 2' by 2' area.
- Set polisher to medium speed setting and work product until it turns clear. Remove residue with a microfiber towel.
- Remove residue with a microfiber towel.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!