Marine 31 Captain's One Step Compound & Polish
This product qualifies for $4.99 Shipping with coupon DI499
- Compound and polish with one easy to use polish!
- Remove ugly imperfections, while providing a glossy finish
- Can be applied by hand or via buffer
- Eco-friendly formula
- Product Code: M31-251
- Read full description
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 1 ratings
Review this product for a chance to Win a $25 Gift Certificate. See contest details
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe Marine 31 Captain's One Step Compound & Polish combines the compounding and polishing stages, saving you time and energy! The Captain's One-Step can be used to remove oxidation, staining, scratches, swirl marks, etc. For best results we recommend applying this polish with a foam pad on your favorite polisher. A heavy cutting foam pad will make quick work of ugly swirl marks and a hazy finish. If you only have light imperfections, you can apply using a less aggressive pad, or by hand. The swirl-free, glossy finish will turn your head and have you questioning why you were using two polishing steps in the past! Best yet, this product is eco-friendly and safe for the environment. So what are you waiting for, save time and energy by combining polishing steps with the Marine 31 Captain's One Step Compound & Polish.
From The Label
- Compounds and polishes in one step.
- Does not create swirl marks
- Creates a finish ready for waxing
- Work on a cool panel in the shade.
- Apply with a foam polishing or cutting pad on a DA or rotary polisher.
- Use a wool pad on a rotary polisher for heavy swirl marks and blemishes.
- Buff product until a thin film remains.
- Remove residue with a soft microfiber towel and continue to the next section.
Reviewed by Parker R. on 11/16/2016
Would they buy this item again? Yes
Very impressed how easy it lays down and finishes. Excellent product, great shine. I use it on every gel coat correction and the results have been amazing.