4 oz Yellow
- Remove embedded surface contamination quickly and easily!
- Properly prep your paints surface for polishing, applying a glaze, wax, sealant and / or a coating
- Use with plenty of clay bar lubricant to minimize any micro-marring that may occur
- Comes with two individually packaged 2 ounce clay bars
- Product Code: OPT-OCL2013-4
- Read full description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe Optimum Opti-Clay bar will help you remove stubborn contamination from your paint with ease! Opti-Clay makes quick work of embedded rail dust, brake dust, tree sap, bug residue, paint overspray, and more. Simply spray your favorite clay lube (i.e. Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine (ONR), NanoSkin Glide, etc.) to one panel of your car and gently glide the clay bar over the surface to remove the embedded contamination. Once this contamination is removed you will be amazed with the smooth and clean surface you are left with. Use this clay on all hard exterior surfaces (i.e. paint, wheels, glass, chrome, etc.) and leave these surfaces clean and ready to be polished, or protected with a wax, sealant, or coating. When you are not using the clay bar store it in a DI Accessories Clay Bar Storage Container to prolong it's life and protect it from contamination in the air. If you are looking for a great mild or light clay bar to properly prep your paint pick up the Optimum Opti-Clay Clay Bar!
From The Label
Opti-Clay is the easiest, fastest, and the most effective conventional way to remove surface contaminants such as rail dust, brake dust, industrial fall out, tree sap, bug residue, and paint overspray. Whenever the paint feels gritty after washing, you can use Opti-Clay to decontaminate other automotive surfaces including glass, grills, wheels, plastic lenses, etc.
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
- Wash vehicle with Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine or Optimum Car Wash to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- Dilute Optimum No Rinse at 2.0 oz per gallon of water to make Optimum Clay Lube.
- Spray Optimum Clay Lube on a small area.
- Reciprocate Opti-Clay along wet surface until contaminants are removed.
- Wipe with Optimum Microfiber Towel to reveal the finish.
- Continue in small sections until vehicle is complete, occasionally turning and folding the bar to expose a new clean area.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!