Rupes Blue Microfiber Cutting Pad
4" 2 pack
6" 2 pack
7" 2 pack
- Removes swirls, ultra fine scratches and oxidation with ease!
- Packed with short, dense microfiber
- Works great with the Rupes Zephir Gloss Coarse Gel Compound
- Designed to work with any of the Rupes Big Foot Random Orbital Polishers
- Product Codes: RUP-9BF100XH, RUP-9BF150XH, RUP-9BF170XH
- Read full description
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 1 ratings
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe Rupes Blue Microfiber Cutting Pads are designed for removing heavy swirls, scratches, and oxidation from any color paintwork! This pad features short, dense microfiber and when paired with a heavy corrective polish (i.e. Rupes Zephir Gloss Coarse Gel Compound), you will be able to correct medium to heavy imperfections with ease. Rupes manufactures these pads with a unique style. They inject polyurethane resin into the structure between the hook & loop backing and the microfiber on the pad. This resin adheres to both the backing and microfiber, to provide a secure bond without the use of an adhesive! This helps ensure the pads lasts a long time and it provides a great value. In addition this pad features a center hole and spiral slots that allow for better heat dissipation and a lighter pad weight for a better balance of your buffer. If you are looking for a microfiber pad to easily correct imperfections in your paint the Rupes Blue Microfiber Cutting Pad is for you!
Microfiber Pad Measurements:
- 4" - Backing measures 3", while the front measures 3 3/4"
- 6" - Backing measures 5", while the front measures 5 3/4"
- 7" - Backing measures 6", while the front measures 6 3/4"
- 4" - Backing measures 80mm - 3", while the front measures 100mm - 4"
- 6" - Backing measures 130mm - 5", while the front measures 150mm - 6"
- 7" - Backing measures 150mm - 6", while the front measures 180mm - 7"
Reviewed by Kevin C. on 12/16/2014
Would they buy this item again? Yes
This pad is extremly soft and of great quality. The slots help a lot to keep the heat building up. They are a tad expensive but they defiantly seem to cut well right up there with the maguire's microfiber cutting pads. Much thinner than they appear too, which allow a lot of control and finesse due to no cushion for protection. Anything with Rupes name on it I trust it