303® Graphene Nano Spray Coating
Now Available for Pre-Order!
This item is available for pre-order. Order today to guarantee that you'll be one of the first to receive it. Orders containing this item will ship as soon as we have the 15.5 oz 303® Graphene Nano Spray Coating in stock. Estimated ship date: 11/10/20.
Please note: this product cannot be shipped through the air
- Graphene Oxide-based spray coating
- Will last for up to 12 months
- Can be applied to your paint, glass, wheels, & trim pieces
- Product Code: 30236CSR
- Read full description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe 303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating is a Graphene Oxide-based protection product, that will provide a high level of protection for up to 12 months! When protecting your paint there are various waxes, sealants and coatings that all work to a certain extent, but the options can be overwhelming. Some are challenging to apply and protect for years, others are easy to apply and protect for weeks or months, but what if you are looking for something that has the best of both worlds? This is where the 303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating comes into play. This protection product is extremely easy to apply, simply spray on and wipe away, and it protects for up to a year, not a few weeks or months. The secret is in the high-quality formula that features graphene. This unique ingredient allows the layer of protection to feature a high-water contact angle, producing hydrophobic properties that keep the water from sticking to your paint. You might even laugh after you see how readily water droplets roll off the paint. After application, the paint will have enhanced gloss and shine that will wow you! On top of looks and hydrophobic properties, this spray will lower the surface temperature, which will reduce the overall number of hard water spots, further adding to the protection properties of this item. Apply the 303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating to your paint, glass, wheels, and trim pieces!
- Ensure paint is clean and dry before applying the product.
- If desired, correct your car's paint before applying, but this is not necessary for the product to fully bond to the paint.
- Spray onto a microfiber or foam applicator.
- Apply to the surface in a crisscross pattern to ensure complete coverage.
- After application, allow product to cure and haze white, then buff off with a clean dry microfiber towel. After buffing, no cure time is needed before being introduced to water.
303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating: Explained
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!