Buff and Shine Low-Pro Maroon Polishing Foam Pad
- Helps remove light imperfections, while finishing down great
- Low heat generation helps improve results and durability
- Thin design: .875" thick
- Proudly made in the USA!
- Product Codes: 572LTP, 672LTP
- Read full description
Packages That Include This Item
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe Buff and Shine Low-Pro Maroon Polishing Foam Pad will allow you to remove light imperfections, while leaving behind a fantastic surface! This pad is almost as dense as the heavy cutting orange foam pad, but it's constructed out of a less aggressive foam. This unique construction is great for refining paint and bringing out clarity. Light swirl marks, holograms, clay-induced marring, and other light paint imperfections will be safely and easily removed. Pair this pad with your favorite light corrective polish for best results.
Buff and Shine Low-Pro Foam Pads (.875" thick) are specially designed to withstand the rigors any long throw polisher may put it through. The pad was custom made here in the USA with a unique rubber interface that is flame, fuel and oil resistant. This enables these pads to withstand the immense amount of heat created by large throw polishers, increasing pad performance and durability. The interface also provides constant pressure to the surface being polished for consistent results. The pad will not collapse and break down like some competing pads will over time. These pads are proudly manufactured in the USA and come in multiple colors for any polishing step. Check out the other pads in this great line below.
- Low-Pro Green Extreme Cutting Foam Pad - Pair with heavy corrective polishes
- Low-Pro Orange Medium Cutting Foam Pad - Pair with medium to heavy corrective polishes
- Low-Pro Maroon Polishing Foam Pad - Pair with light corrective polishes
- Low-Pro Red Finishing Foam Pad Pair with AIO or protection (waxes and sealants)
For a complete list of Buff and Shine pads, click here!
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!