DI Accessories MTM Hydro Snub Nose Foam Cannon Kit
This product qualifies for $4.99 Shipping with coupon DI499
- Spray tons of suds all over your exterior quickly and easily
- Comes with a Foam Cannon and Snub Nose Gun
- Can be used with most pressure washers
- Read full description
Product DescriptionThe MTM Hydro Snub Nose Foam Cannon Kit provides you with two incredibly popular units, at a great price, the MTM Hydro Foam Cannon and the M407 Snub Nose Gun. No matter if you are a professional detailer, or weekend warrior, this combo pack saves you money and valuable detailing time. On top of that, the extreme foam simply looks super cool! Simply attach the foam cannon to your pressure washer using one of the included fittings, fill with your desired ratio of chemical and you are up and running. The Snub Kit style gun allows you to fit in tight spaces when cleaning and eliminates reaching 40" away to adjust your cannon settings. With various foam settings, you can play around with what works best for the exact shampoo you are using. Some may take a higher dilution than others, but the Foam Cannon provides you with the settings for a nice thick shampoo foam if desired. This foam will stick to the surface, allowing you to encapsulate dirt and grime for safe and easy decontamination and removal.
If you are looking for a great foaming setup for your pressure washer, look no further than the MTM Hydro Snub Nose Foam Cannon Kit!
Contents of the Snub Nose Foam Cannon Kit:
- Italian Brass Foam Cannon body
- Italian Calibrated 32 oz White Bottle
- 1/4" x 9" tube for drawing chemical
- 3.5 Orifice (1.25mm) installed in the Foamer Body
- 3.0 Orifice (1.1mm) included with kit
- M407 Spray gun
- 1/4" Male Brass Coupler - Gun Outlet
- 1/4" QC Plated Steel Plug - Cannon Inlet
- 3/8" QC Plated Steel Plug - Gun inlet
- 3/8" M22 (14mm) Plug - Optional Gun inlet fitting
- Teflon Tape for installation - 6 Wraps per fitting
- Manual with care instructions and exploded view
- Min. 1,100 psi - Max. 4,000 psi
- Min. 1.4 gpm - Max. 5.3 gpm
- Max. 140 degree F
Note: The full spectrum of ratings are not supported by the 3.5 or 3.0 orifices included with this kit. Other orifices may be required for higher flow machines that have lower PSI- Example: 2000 PSI with 3.5 GPM requires a 5.0 Orifice. For larger orifices, you will know it does not work because you will experience starting and stopping of the foam cannon as your unloader slips in and out of bypass. You will also get watery foam as the orifice size 3.5 is significantly smaller than the 5.0 needed for your machine. MTM Foam Cannons will not work with flow sensing unloaders as you will experience the same results listed for an under-sized orifice.
Note: To install on certain models of pressure washers such as Greenworks, AR, Ryobi, or Sunjoe, two other fittings are required (MTM Hyrdo Part Numbers 24.0481 and 24.0448) to adapt to these models. *Note* This Product is only meant to be used with the MTM Hydro Foam Cannon. Improper use or installation of a QC nozzle at the Spray Gun outlet is forbidden as this may result in serious harm or injury. For proper use, once you complete your foaming, install an extension lance at the gun inlet for wash down.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!