DI Accessories Water Sprite
720 Sq. In.
3 Sq. Ft. Tube
- Safely and easily remove water from your paint
- Works great on your paint, glass, trim, etc.
- Not affected by mildew, bacteria, and household chemicals
- Comes in two great sizes
- Read full description
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 1 ratings
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionFor really fast drying on any surface, the DI Accessories Water Sprite is your answer! The high quality and exclusive proven PVA material gently glides across the surface of your vehicle, lifting away water and leaving behind a spot free dry surface. From your paint to your glass, trim, plastics, etc. this chamois will absorb the water with ease. The Water Sprite comes in two great sizes, 5 square foot towel packed in a bag, or the 3 square foot towel with convenient storage tube. Use this towel on your cars, trucks, RV's, boats, or for chores around the house. Water Sprite is not affected by mildew, bacteria, and household chemicals, meaning it is extremely durable and it will last a long time! If you have a surface that needs to be dry, the DI Accessories Water Sprite will do the job quick and easy!
- Before first use, remove from the bag and rinse under cold (never hot) water
- Always rinse Water Sprite after use to remove any shampoo, chemicals, dirt, etc.
- Store in the provided tube (3 square foot version), or in a zip lock bag.
From The Label
FOR AMAZINGLY FAST DRYING ON ANY SURFACE
- Actually absorbs dirt and grime away from the surface of your car.
- Stores wet and ready to use in trunk or glove box.
- Cleans cars, boats, planes, windows and does chores all around the house.
- Not affected by mildew, bacteria and common household chemicals.
- Made in Holland.
USE AND CARE
- Remove your WATER SPRITE from the bag and wet up using clear cold (never hot) water.
- Rinse WATER SPRITE to remove all soap and detergent.
- Pull WATER SPRITE across the clean damp surface. This action lifts off residual dirt and grime, leaving the surface dry.
- After using, rinse the loose dirt and grime from your WATER SPRITE with clean cold (never hot) water.
Reviewed by Clinton W. on 8/19/2016
Would they buy this item again? Yes
This is a great tool to have. I like how it wicks up so much water effortlessly. Combine this, with CG V7 QD and they cut drying time in half.