Detail Factory Ultra Soft Detail Brush Boar Hair Red
- Boar hair bristles remove heavy dirt and grime
- Ergonomically designed and textured handle
- Great on engine bays, brake calipers, exhaust tips, wheels, etc.
- Product Codes: MCY-00026, MCY-00027A, MCY-00066
- Read full description
Customer Reviews50% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 2 ratings
Product DescriptionThe Detail Factory Ultra Soft Detail Brush Boar Hair Red provides you with extra cleaning power and incredibly soft bristles! The original Detail Factory Synthetic Brush was extremely popular due to the super soft bristles and comfortable grip, so Detail Factory made a brush to provide the user with more cleaning power. They removed the synthetic bristles and packed the brush with high-quality boar's hair. This hair is soft, yet stiff, allowing you to tackle detailing jobs on engine bays, brake calipers, exhaust tips, wheels, and any other surface or vehicle that needs heavier cleaning action. The ergonomic design was created by the Detail Factory with a textured handle allowing for easy grip, even when wet and the two brush sizes give you options for any detailing step. Reach for the Detail Factory Ultra Soft Detail Brush Boar Hair Red and removed heavy dirt and grime in less time!
- Small - 6.5" Length, 1.75" Brush Length, .75" Brush Diameter
- Large - 9.5" Length, 2" Brush Length, 1" Brush Diameter
- Set - Comes with 1x of each, Small and Large.
From The Label
- Ergonomic triangular profile
- Texturized grip area
- Balanced to minimize fatigue
- Chemical resistant materials
- Metal free construction to prevent scratching
Care and Maintenance
- After use, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Gently squeeze to remove excess water.
- Hang brush upside-down to dry between uses.
Reviewed by Joseph M. on 12/15/2020
Would they buy this item again? Yes
They are great for interior cleaning, Stiffer than their ultra soft brush. Great quality. I can not comment on its durability but so far so good after few use in two months. Don't pay extra for other company brushes.
Reviewed by Jaime M. on 9/2/2021
Would they buy this item again? No
the item itself feels really great! feels durable but man does it shed a lot. fibers keep coming out whenever i want to use it. they shipped another one out but same issue seems to lose alot of fibers.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought