Diamond ProTech Diamond Body
This product qualifies for $4.99 Shipping with coupon DI499
Please note: this product cannot be shipped through the air
Add 2 to Cart
($1.20 / ml)
50 ml Kit
($1.60 / ml)
- Easy to apply coating layer!
- Lasts up to 18 months
- Can be applied to paint, wheels, glass, trim, etc.
- Product Codes: DPT-DIAMOND-BODY-50ML, DPT-DIAMOND-BODY-C-KIT
- Read full description
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 1 ratings
Product DescriptionThe Diamond ProTech Diamond Body is an easy to apply coating designed to enhance the look of your paint! Traditional waxes and sealants are easy to apply, but do not last longer than a few months. If you want a product that is more durable, you should reach for a coating. Diamond ProTech's patented technology provides you with an inorganic polymer (perhydropolysilazane - PHPS) layer that is extremely hard. This is due to a merging matrix of enriched nanodiamonds with the inorganic PHPS, which creates a flexible yet strong coating layer. It can handle changing temperatures and conditions but stay strong enough to repel them as well. The unique 1 layer system will crosslink, which increases hydrophobic properties with only one coating layer. Versatility allows it to be applied on glass, windows, and wheels. Diamond Body provides the hardness rating of 9H on the pencil scale and increases the chemical resistance, allowing this coating to protect the surface for up to 18 months. All these amazing qualities make it a great choice for professional detailers and detailing enthusiasts alike. If you are looking to protect your paint quickly and easily, pick up the Diamond ProTech Diamond Body today!
- Apply in temperatures between 10-30C, 50-90F.
- Apply in a closed, well ventilated indoor area with air humidity not exceeding 70%.
Wear protective gloves.
- Use fresh applicators and microfiber towels for application of additional layers (do not use previously used towels).
- If applying in high heat or humidity lower time between application and removal.
- Test over a small area to determine appropriate time to let the coating bond to the surface.
- Apply to body, headlights, rubber, and metal trim.
- As the coating bonds to the surface a haze will appear. This indicates coating is ready to remove.
- If product dries on the surface or is difficult to remove, re-wet the area with more product and immediately buff off.
- If a second layer is desired, allow to cure for 1 hour before application.
- Wash, polish and treat the car body with Diamond Body Prep.
- Shake Diamond Body well for 15 seconds.
- Place 15 drops on an applicator and apply to 1-2 elements of the car in crosshatch fashion.
- Wait 1-3 mins and polish off excess with a microfiber towel then buff to a great caramel gloss shine!
From The Label
- 18 Month Hydrophobic Protection
- Effortless, Single-Layer Application
- Diamond Hard Scratch Resistance
- Offers a Slick-Feeling Caramel Gloss Shine
Diamond Body breakthrough nanodiamond coating that doesn't require professional training to achieve amazing, hydrophobic results on your vehicle. Prep the car then apply with ease. Diamond Body will yield up to 18 months of hydrophobic protection.
Wash, polish and prepare the car body with Diamond Body Prep. Shake well for 15 seconds. Place 8-10 drops on an applicator and apply to 1-2 elements of the car in crosshatch fashion. Wait up to 3 mins and polish off excess with a microfiber towel then buff to a great caramel gloss shine!
Car is ready to drive away!
Car is ready to drive away!
Reviewed by Michael G. on 12/11/2022
Would they buy this item again? Yes
If you are looking for a super hydrophobic and easy to apply coating, then this is it. It is not the slickest coating but more of a smooth feeling. It added that candy coated gloss to my white paint. Very nice coating to work with.
Read all customer reviews of Diamond ProTech Diamond Body
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought