Diamond ProTech Diamond Body 36
This product qualifies for $4.99 Shipping with coupon DI499
Add 2 to Cart
($2.33 / ml)
30 ml Kit
($3.00 / ml)
- Easy to apply coating layer!
- Lasts up to 36 months
- Can be applied to paint, wheels, glass, trim, etc.
- Product Codes: DPT-DIAMOND-BODY-36-30ML, DPT-DIAMOND-BODY-36-C-KIT-CASE
- Read full description
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 1 ratings
Product DescriptionThe Diamond ProTech Diamond Body 36 is an easy to apply coating layer designed to be incredibly durable! The "36" in the name refers to the increased durability which should last 3 years or 36 months! Diamond ProTech's patented technology provides you with an inorganic polymer (perhydropolysilazane - PHPS) layer that is extremely hard. According to Diamond ProTech this is due to a merging matrix of enriched nanodiamonds with the inorganic PHPS, which creates a flexible coating layer great for weekend warriors or professional detailers. The unique 1 layer system will crosslink for a really tight bond, which increases hydrophobic properties with only one coating layer. Versatility allows it to be applied on glass, windows, and wheels. Diamond Body provides the hardness rating of 9H on the pencil scale and increases the chemical resistance. If you are looking to protect your paint quickly and easily, pick up the Diamond ProTech Diamond Body 36 today!
- Apply in temperatures between 10-30C, 50-90F.
- Apply in a closed, well ventilated indoor area with air humidity not exceeding 70%.
- Wear protective gloves.
- Use fresh applicators and microfiber towels for application of additional layers (do not use previously used towels).
- Hand polish/buff after application (do not use machine tool).
- Apply to headlights, rubber and metal trim elements.
- If application in hot climate (over 30C/90F), lower flashing time to 3-5 min.
- As the solvent evaporates, the painted surface will haze. This indicates that the car has absorbed the coating and is ready for buffing to remove excess material.
- Use an additional light source to control your work when polishing treated surfaces.
- Wash, polish and treat the car body with Diamond Body Prep.
- Shake Diamond Body 36 well for 15 seconds.
- Place 15 drops on an applicator and apply to 1-2 elements of the car in crosshatch fashion.
- Wait 5-10 mins buff off excess with a low-nap microfiber towel.
- Allow to cure for 1 hour before using the vehicle.
From The Label
- 36 Month Hydrophobic Protection
- Effortless Single-Layer Application
- Diamond Hard Scratch Resistance
- Offers a Slick-Feeling Caramel Gloss Shine
Diamond Body 36 offers many characteristics of professional vehicle coatings yet doesn't require professional training. With proper preparation, Diamond Body 36 will yield up to 36 months of hardened, hydrophobic protection while your car exhibits an amazing caramel gloss shine.
Wash, polish and prepare the car body with Diamond Body Prep. Shake well for 15 seconds. Place 15 drops on an applicator and apply to 3-4 elements of the car in crosshatch fashion. Wait 15 mins and polish off excess with a microfiber towel then buff to a great caramel gloss shine!
Car is ready to drive away!
Car is ready to drive away!
Reviewed by Bryan D. on 2/2/2023
Would they buy this item again? Yes
Very versatile and super easy to use. Just about impossible to leave high spots behind. Hydrophobicness is off the charts! I've installed many coatings over the years and this one will certainly be in my arsenal for all my clients!
Read all customer reviews of Diamond ProTech Diamond Body 36
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought