Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my USPS shipment taking so long to be delivered?
Unfortunately with USPS we have seen delays during shipping and/or with tracking numbers updating, but the orders do move eventually and are delivered. Please keep an eye on your order and if you do not see it within 7 business days please Contact Us and we will be happy to take care of you.
If you are ever pressed for time in the future, we highly recommend choosing a FedEx shipping option. These options are generally more expensive, but they are much more reliable with their estimates.
More Shipping FAQs
- What shipping options are available?
- How do I get a shipping quote?
- Do you offer free shipping?
- Do you ship internationally?
- How long will it take to receive my package?
- Is FedEx Ground Economy the same as FedEx SmartPost?
- Did USPS Ground Advantage replace Parcel Select and First Class Package Service?