Frequently Asked Questions
What shipping options are available?
We offer FedEx and USPS options for United States domestic orders, including Hawaii and Alaska, PO Boxes, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. We offer standard shipping options, as well as expedited options if you need your package sooner. You can learn more by visiting our Shipping Information page.
More Shipping FAQs
- How do I get a shipping quote?
- Do you offer free shipping?
- Do you ship internationally?
- How long will it take to receive my package?
- Why is my USPS shipment taking so long to be delivered?
- Is FedEx Ground Economy the same as FedEx SmartPost?
- Did USPS Ground Advantage replace Parcel Select and First Class Package Service?