Gtechniq Marine Ceramic Fast Coat
- Spray-on protection designed for your gel coat surfaces
- Protection lasts for months, not weeks!
- Spray on, wipe off application
- Product Code: MCF 0.5 x6
- Read full description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe Gtechniq Marine Ceramic Fast Coat helps enhance gloss and durability of an existing coating layer. When protecting coatings on vehicles, it is recommended to apply a top coat to add slickness and to keep that existing layer of protection lasting its longest, plus it enhances the look! The same can be said when you are working within the marine industry. With only a spray and wipe of the Ceramic Fast Coat, the layer will crosslink to the gel coat or existing coating layer, enhancing gloss and leaving behind a new layer of protection that lasts months. Gtechniq Marine Ceramic Fast Coat is non-smearing and optically clear. The formula is also non-yellowing and will even prevent the sun's harmful UV rays from fading the gel coat. It will also protect against oxidation and help keep the surface cleaner for much longer. Keep your gel coat protected and looking its best with the Gtechniq Marine Ceramic Fast Coat!
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Ensure that all surfaces have been thoroughly washed and dried.
- Spray the product onto a clean microfiber towel and spread the product onto the surface.
- Buff with a second microfiber towel until you have a streak-free finish.
- If the product is difficult to remove, wipe with a wet microfiber and then buff with a dry one. Gtechniq Marine Ceramic Products
From The Label
Gtechniq Ceramic Fast Coat is a non-smear, high-gloss, 100% optically clear, non-yellowing and UV resistant coating. The coating repels dirt and water and provides up to six months protection. Easy to apply, Ceramic Fast Coat is the perfect partner to protect marine surfaces from oxidation and make hard to remove stains a thing of the past. This product cross-links to gelcoat or topcoat and is compatible with all Gtechniq Marine products.
- Shake bottle well before use. Ensure that all surfaces have been thoroughly washed and dried.
- Spray the product onto a Gtechniq MF1 Microfibre and spread product onto the surface.
- Buff with a second Gtechniq MF1 Microfibre until you have a streak-free finish. If the product is difficult to remove, wipe with a wet MF1 Microfibre and then buff with a dry one.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!