Griot's Garage BOSS Finishing Foam Pad
Now Available for Pre-Order!
This item is available for pre-order. Order today to guarantee that you'll be one of the first to receive it. Orders containing this item will ship as soon as we have the 1" Griot's Garage BOSS Finishing Foam Pad in stock. Estimated ship date: 11/13/20. Check out the 5.5", 6.5", and 3" that are in stock right now.
- Finish the paint down to perfection!
- Very fine polishing power produces extra high levels of gloss
- Produces optimal depth and clarity
- Pairs great with the Griot's Garage THE BOSS and Griot's BOSS Polishes
- Griot's BOSS Pads no longer come in 2-packs, instead they are shipped as single pads.
- Product Codes: B140F5, B140F6, B140F3B, B140F1
- Read full description
Packages That Include This Item
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe Griot's Garage BOSS Finishing Foam Pads are an ultra-soft pad that will help you remove very light imperfections and apply protection! If optimal depth and clarity are your goals, this pad is for you. Pair this pad with the BOSS Perfecting Cream to remove very light imperfections and finish down extremely well. Looking to apply some protection? No problem! Pair the Finishing Pad with the BOSS Finishing Sealant to finish the paint down to perfection, while leaving behind a durable layer of protection. This multi-surface pad has the least amount of cutting power than any of the BOSS Foam Pads. Speaking of the BOSS Foam Pads, all of these pads feature an 8mm (5/16") thick, low profile design that touts a low center of gravity and extremely light weight. This high quality design allows for maximum tool stability and pad control for smoother operation and better polishing results in less time. You will also notice a small hole in the center of these pads. This intercooling hole is designed to help the pad resist heat buildup, in turn extending the life of your pad. BOSS pads are available in both 5.5" and 6.5" sizes. The 5.5" pads offer improved control, access to tighter areas, and faster pad rotation for increased defect removal. The 6.5" pads help deliver increased safety, controlled pad rotation, and more coverage per pass. Check out the complete list of the great features that the BOSS pads possess below:
- Reduces pad weight for smooth operation
- Limited liquid capacity, ensuring smooth operation
- Maximizes pad face for improved productivity
- Establishes distance between backing plate and surface for improved safety
Center Intercooling Hole
- The Intercooling Hole manage heat buildup to ensure optimal pad temperature and to extend pad life
Reticulated Open-Cell Foam
- Ensures optimal pad temperature for longer life
- Improved tear resistance for extended life
- Easy application and removal from backing plate for increased durability
- BOSS Pads utilize a Thermo-Set Bond, which is a 2-part component which permanently bonds pad components together, making them impervious to heat and chemicals
- Machine washable
- BOSS pads are color coded to BOSS polishes to eliminate guess work
Griot's Garage BOSS Polishing System Polishes:
- BOSS Fast Correcting Cream - For removal of severe paint defects
- BOSS Correcting Cream - For removal of moderate paint defects
- BOSS Perfecting Cream - For refining and enhancing gloss
- BOSS Finishing Sealant - For perfecting and protecting your finish
Griot's Garage BOSS Polishing System Pads:
- BOSS Fast Correcting Foam Pads - Aggressive pad, best when paired with Fast Corrective Cream for removal of severe paint defects
- BOSS Correcting Foam Pads - Less aggressive than the Fast Correcting Foam Pad, best when paired with the Correcting Cream for removal of moderate paint defects
- BOSS Perfecting Foam Pads - Multi-purpose pad that pairs well with the Perfecting Cream for refining and enhancing gloss
- BOSS Finishing Foam Pads - Finishing pad that pairs well with the Perfecting Cream or Finishing Sealant for optimal depth and clarity
- BOSS Micro Fiber Fast Cutting Pads - Best used with the Fast Correcting Cream or the Correcting Cream for rapid removal of moderate to severe paint defects
- BOSS Micro Fiber Pads - Best used with the Perfecting Cream or Finishing Cream to remove light imperfections with ease.
- BOSS Innerflex Pad - Reduces the aggressiveness of the pad you use it with while adding a cushioning effect that helps the pad conform to body panel contours
Other Griot's Garage BOSS Items
BOSS - Best of Show System Overview
BOSS Pads Overview
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!