Griot's Garage Long Throw Orbital Polisher
Now Available for Pre-Order!
This item is available for pre-order. Order today to guarantee that you'll be one of the first to receive it. Orders containing this item will ship as soon as we have the G15 Griot's Garage Long Throw Orbital Polisher in stock. Estimated ship date: 10/9/20.
This product qualifies for Free Shipping with coupon DIFREE
Buy now and pay over time with PayPal Credit. Learn more
- Achieve professional polishing results in far less time
- Remove swirls, scratches, oxidation and other imperfections with ease
- 1100 watt, 10 amp motor is powerful and safe!
- Product Codes: 10915, 10921
- Read full description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe Griot's Garage Long Throw Orbital Polishers have been engineered from the ground up, so experienced enthusiasts or professionals can achieve a best of show finish! The three key terms, performance, control and comfort highlight exactly what innovation and features Griot's Garage packed into the G15 and G21 units. The G15 offers a 15mm throw and the G21 offers a 21mm throw. Both units perform exceptionally in terms of power and imperfection removal, but the lower throw on the G15, paired with a 5" backing plate, allows you to hit those tighter areas easier. The G21 features a 6" backing plate and the larger throw, allowing it to tackle imperfections on larger panels in much less time. Take a look at the in debt features of this unit below!
- Insanely powerful 1100 watt, 10amp motor delivers enough torque to maintain consistent pad rotation
- Fan-cooled backing plate with weight optimization system to match pad weight
- Precision CNC Machined Counterbalance for smooth operation
- Quick-connect 10' power cord (16-gauge SJO Rubber) detaches for easy storage and
- Safety restart and heat protection circuitry
- Temperature management system features electronic heat-protection circuitry,
enhanced airflow via screened tri-intake, advanced fan-cooled motor and backing
- Quick access brush side ports allow for easy maintenance
- Low-resistance premium sealed bearings ensure long-service life
- Hardened gearset lubricated with Mobil MobiluxTM Molybdenum Grease for long
- Variable speed trigger
- Constant speed control maintains consistent set speed range of 3000-4500
orbits per minute
- Quick response delivers the power when you want it, acutely focusing the control you have over the tool
- The trigger lock allows you to set the speed you want and operate the tool independent of the trigger
- Six double-shot rubber grips ensure you stay comfortable all day by absorbing energy
- Ergonomic design features unique Pistol and Platypus Grips for even distribution of pressure
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!